What are you wearing today?

A bikini! I'm on holiday and I look fat! :superpuke:

not possible!

I was late for work today, so I am just wearing blue jeans, converse chucks, black top and cardigan, flower scarf. Boring but I think my outfit reflects my mood. And later I will change my cardigan for a football/soccer jersey (UEFA Euro 2012)

Black tights & Jeans-mini, white shirt and blue skinny-college blazer <3

Oh and my favourite black studded western boots --> for killer legs ;)

Light beige suede-ish pants, white boybeater, pale blue menswear shirt, Aldo "cardiel" sandals and LV bag in damier azure canvas.
Holidays shopping :luv::luv:

this :)

11063,mara5175PK4.jpg

@SkinnyMeansPretty that outfit sounds adorable! I always wear black, but I have a thing for mint. Wish I could pull it off with my colouring.

I lurveee black! my favourite colour easily, but with my blonde hair and warm undertone i feel like i'm letting it down a little, maybe i should branch out and wear some bright colours... :hmm:

Oh and today i'm wearing black skinny jeans, a black vest top, blue hoodie and baby blue nike trainers :) i saw these gorgeous girls in town today and they had the most incredible outfits! i wanted to quiz them on where they got EVERYTHING the were wearing but they may have been like: :run:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bright blue tank top, short sleeved black knit shrug, short faded-denim shorts, and black leggings. :)

I'm going to a festival type thing and I'm thinking shorts and a cami, or ripped jeans and a cami. 82 outside anyone think those tight jeans will be ok? I have a gross cut on my leg and wanna keep it coverd ( dog leash got wrapped around my leg and the dog started running!)

8A375329-F41E-4E07-B384-C45E08A7AF35-13819-00000E2A6379934B.jpg

green skinnies, loose black tank, black cardi, and black flats!

My what-I-wear-at-home clothes... since I have a school uniform what I wore before is boring anyway. I made DIY back bows on my old stripe tank top and also wearing my HUUUUGE Victoria's Secret sweat pants (I know I shouldn't wear baggy clothes since I need to stay on track but it's like having a blanket wrapped around my legs :eek:).

thank you! Its from Stradivarius, we don't have it in germany :(

Well, I'm doing overseas purchases all the time since it's always the best things that we don't have in Germany. Thank god for online shopping ;)

You all sound so fashionable :D
Im wearing a David Lawrence blue blouse and a cream waist high skirt with blue heels today. My jewellery is all blue and gold..

A black dress with long loose sleeves, a brown skinny belt, a necklace with brown beads and flowers and a bracelet with brown/orange beads. And black tights :)

Reactions: 1 user
Black skinny jeans, gray tank top, black cardigan (normally don't like black on black... but not feeling too creative) and suede wedges

Wearing homemade shorts and a white v-neck with bracelets.

I cut them from jeans, frayed the bottoms (PM me if you want to know how!), and embossed silver glitter on the front pockets and back waistband :)