• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

What are you wearing today?

lightasair

Rising Star
Reaction score
Omg this tread was so interesting... why it’s been abandoned?? Hahah
Seriously? If you read the last page it’ll give you the answer to this question without having to revive a dead thread with an asinine question.

If you want to actually bring it back to life, post relevant content, like antelope did.

• Agree
Reactions: FashionThin

liloosh

Rising Star
Reaction score
Seriously? If you read the last page it’ll give you the answer to this question without having to revive a dead thread with an asinine question.

If you want to actually bring it back to life, post relevant content, like antelope did.
I read the post that sait that this tread was going to be deleted and that photos will be uploaded on tumblr, but as the tread wasn’t deleted and the page on tumblr didn’t exist anymore, I asked.
And I didn’t upload any relevant content because, even if I would love to, I have been in my pijama since the 31 at night, and it’s not relevant to post a picture of that

lightasair

Rising Star
Reaction score
I read the post that sait that this tread was going to be deleted and that photos will be uploaded on tumblr, but as the tread wasn’t deleted and the page on tumblr didn’t exist anymore, I asked.
And I didn’t upload any relevant content because, even if I would love to, I have been in my pijama since the 31 at night, and it’s not relevant to post a picture of that
That would be legit if the 8-ish posts right above it weren't a discussion on whether the girls posting were skinny or not. On a forum like this where girls have a high standard for their bodies, that kind of scrutiny would dissuade people from posting. I found that to be obvious.

I'm really not interested in getting into it with you since that's OT and there are people actually posting pictures on here now. I'll say this though: this thread hadn't been active since Oct 2016. I think you could have waited another couple of days till you got out of your jammies to bring it back to life.

liloosh

Rising Star
Reaction score
785947D3-1495-42DB-8098-A2CE0B883BB9.jpeg Not today but a few days ago... it’s not that hot there, it’s just that when I finish at the gym I hate wearing winter clothes (winter here is like 22 celsius degrees)

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
Reaction score
Uncomfortably colorful and serving up some dog park, yardwork, house cleaning, realness... also these jeans have solidified my hatred of raw hems... Huck Finn much?
20190330_174621.jpg