What are you wearing today?

@antelope your figure is perfection :bow:

today is just casual college clothes :cool:
really worn in ankle boots, dark skinny jeans (which are becoming a tad loose :grin: ) and a meant-to-be-oversized black and white tribal print mango jumper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keeping it simple. Black dress, black tights, grey boots, purple scarf.

I took two pics to show off the scarf. It was hand painted my a lady in a town next to mine. She is so talented and has a beautiful collection of scarves each with their own name and meaning. You can check them out here :

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Barbie-Hunt-Studio/118027834962703?ref=ts&fref=ts

Ok, I'm done sounding like a commercial.

Attachments

• Kclothes2.jpg
    Kclothes2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 214
  • Kclothes.jpg
    Kclothes.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 215
I'm wearing a black dress with a light pink collar, a black cardigan and black tights. I wear black almost all the time nowadays :)

Typical me outfit, vans, dark skinny kick jeans from AE, grey boatneck long sleeve, neon coral tank top and a black scarf. Boring but I don't have any reason to dress up haha

I'm totally lazy today, wearing grey sweatpants and oversized sweater. Also I plan on not leaving the bed today. Weather is shitty and I'm having my period, so blankie, spongebob squarepants and pack of cookies oh I'm so gonna hate myself tomorrow.

It's jean day at my work so I'm wearing skinny jeans (to show off my microscopic beginnings of a thigh gab *PARTY!!!*) knee high black boots, a beautiful headband I got when I cut off my hair, and this shirt that is way too big even though it's the smallest size (damn you, vanity sizing!) I had to put on the brown belt to give myself some sort of shape.

Attachments

• Kclothes.jpg
    Kclothes.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 206
It's jean day at my work so I'm wearing skinny jeans (to show off my microscopic beginnings of a thigh gab *PARTY!!!*) knee high black boots, a beautiful headband I got when I cut off my hair, and this shirt that is way too big even though it's the smallest size (damn you, vanity sizing!) I had to put on the brown belt to give myself some sort of shape.

You could tuck your blouse in your jeans. This tight-jeans-loose-blouse-look often emphasizes one's skinniness. :) I'm not a fan of that belt though.

And I forgot to mention @antelope, yes, you look amazing! :highfive:

@Liz and @Coral thanks for the input, ladies! Always appreciated. I must confess, I'm a bit challenged int he fashion department and need all the help I can get. lol Ya, I guess the belt wasn't the best of ideas because it made the shirt look so puffy at the bottom. I will try to tuck in the shirt next time instead. I'm a little paranoid because I work with kids and move about a lot so I wonder if I would be trying to re-tuck the shirt all day. Oh well, I guess I will just have to experiment.

College/running around all day until late so:

Khakis mens pants from JCrew lol
Boys Abercrombie pullover fleece
Boys sperry topsiders

Best part? I go to a women's college hahaha

im wearing my new wedge sneakers, I love them so much! Just a casual outfit since Im only going to school.

2llyrmr.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
@antelope... you have to stop posting photos of yourself because I can't stop staring at how amazing you are! :luv::bow: (just kidding, please keep them coming)

@antelope... you have to stop posting photos of yourself because I can't stop staring at how amazing you are! :luv::bow: (just kidding, please keep them coming)

Thank you so much Coral, your kindness (and the other girls of course) really means a lot to me. I probably wont post an outfit in a while because I mostly just wear jeans and tee shirts on a daily basis.

Thank you so much Coral, your kindness (and the other girls of course) really means a lot to me. I probably wont post an outfit in a while because I mostly just wear jeans and tee shirts on a daily basis.

Well, with your body... :bow: seriously wow.

Antelope, you're perfect.

Today I was wearing black skinny jeans, an oversized red/black flannel, a grey tank top and my Steve Madden shufle-s's in black.

No way, feel free to post an OOTD any time (not sure if you got the hint by now that everyone's loving it ;)). You're one of the best real life skinny jeans thinspos ever.