What are you wearing today?

this :)

11063,mara5175PK4.jpg

So i realize I'm over half a year late to this (haha) but where did you get everything you're wearing?? I just love this outfit and I can't figure out how to recreate it.

I realize I don't look as skinny as many of you but just wanted to show my today's outfit

Attachments

• 20130304_172702.jpg
    20130304_172702.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 294
Reactions: 1 user
So i realize I'm over half a year late to this (haha) but where did you get everything you're wearing?? I just love this outfit and I can't figure out how to recreate it.

First of all, thanks. But I'm afraid I might not be able to help you get what I'm wearing because you won't be able to buy it now, as most of it is 1,5 years old or from german stores. Exept the top, thats from BERSHKA. Basically it's really simple to recreate: You need

1) Oversize top. The cool thing is that this one is also assymmetrical. (left side longer than right, so it falls really nicely)
2) Assymetrical cardigan. The one I'm wearing is H&M I think. (Longer in the front than at the back)
3) Knit Shawl.
3) Leggins. I normally fight against leggins as pants but this one is really thick and also overknee leather so it's fine.
3) Boots that match the material of your leggins so it looks like overknee boots from further away :)

of course it works just as well with real overknee boots but having leggins makes the outfit more versatile as you can combine them with high heels as well. :)

Hope this helped a bit, if not I'm sorry!

First of all, thanks. But I'm afraid I might not be able to help you get what I'm wearing because you won't be able to buy it now, as most of it is 1,5 years old or from german stores. Exept the top, thats from BERSHKA. Basically it's really simple to recreate: You need

1) Oversize top. The cool thing is that this one is also assymmetrical. (left side longer than right, so it falls really nicely)
2) Assymetrical cardigan. The one I'm wearing is H&M I think. (Longer in the front than at the back)
3) Knit Shawl.
3) Leggins. I normally fight against leggins as pants but this one is really thick and also overknee leather so it's fine.
3) Boots that match the material of your leggins so it looks like overknee boots from further away :)

of course it works just as well with real overknee boots but having leggins makes the outfit more versatile as you can combine them with high heels as well. :)

Hope this helped a bit, if not I'm sorry!

Thanks! Unfortunately it's been really hard to find a long enough oversized top that I like. probably the season, it's not really the best time to buy them, but come fall I'm determined to recreate this!

I'm definitely no skinny (yet!), and it's worse because I'm pretty short, but I kinda liked my outfit today for being real casual.

photo7_zps9f418781.jpg

One of my favourite dresses :luv: it's printed with sunflowers :)
That xylophone... and those collarbones... and you in general... :luv:
(can you tell I like the neckline of your dress, haha)

One of my favourite dresses :luv: it's printed with sunflowers :)

That is such a cute phone case :luv:

Anyhooo.... Today since it is cold out, I am wearing black skinnies with a huge black woo overcoat and a salmon colored v-neck teeshirt. The shoes are just some very industrial black wool-lined boots that I adore with all my heart.

@Agytha I'm very much enjoying your "what are you wearing today" posts :luv: thank you so much for sharing. And your body... :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Agytha I'm very much enjoying your "what are you wearing today" posts :luv: thank you so much for sharing. And your body... :bow:

:luv:

Three reasons I love this photo:
1: xylophone!
2: thighs!!
3: the fact that its warm enough for you to wear this outfit!!!
:grin::luv:

:luv:

Oh, wow :oops: coming from your beautiful selves, that means a lot :kiss: thank you so much :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Today :)

Cream blouse and leather "running" shorts ;)
I completely agree with Coral and leila, I am loving your outfit of the day photos. You have a great body and I am in awe of your collarbones + legs :bow: and I also like your frame/body structure (specifically the proportion of your shoulders with your hips and legs).

Plus, your room is so pretty and the photo just overall is so nice to look at. :luv: