Taylor Swift

I'm probably the only one here who's a big fan of hers :eek: Her style, music and personality, though I can see why others might not like her. It took me some time to get used to her.

As for her body; as others have mentioned it seems like she is a typical natural skinny girl so she probably doesn't watch her diet or work out. If she did I think her body would be perfect. But she is still pretty thin so I can understand why she doesn't bother, however, I think it'll bite her in the butt when she gets older.

I'm only a fan of her body-haha.

I'm probably the only one here who's a big fan of hers :eek: Her style, music and personality, though I can see why others might not like her. It took me some time to get used to her.

Nope, I like her for all of that as well!! I think she's really cute. The way she always wears dresses. And she likes cats ;)

I really like Taylor Swift, I used to be anti-everything country, but she was a good starting point, and now I don't mind it so much. I also think she's really pretty, and has a pretty great body.

As for her body; as others have mentioned it seems like she is a typical natural skinny girl so she probably doesn't watch her diet or work out. If she did I think her body would be perfect. But she is still pretty thin so I can understand why she doesn't bother, however, I think it'll bite her in the butt when she gets older.

I'm a fan too. I really love some of her music and I think she's beautiful :luv:
I agree about the naturally slim thing to, hope she doesn't get fat in a few years!

Taylor+Swift+wears+slightly+see+through+sweater+2Mt7tpwTdqUl.jpg

swift_eyeprime_148.jpg

spl450375_004-wm900.jpg

Taylor+Swift+Singer+Taylor+Swift+strikes+pose+26Vx6Ryiv12l.jpg

Taylor+Swift+Taylor+Swift+Poses+Outside+Letterman+r38lWzt94J_l.jpg

Taylor+Swift+Taylor+Swift+Poses+Outside+Letterman+fsoEQj-fI89l.jpg

spl450375_001-wm900.jpg

Taylor+Swift+Taylor+Swift+Visits+Late+Show+yTzXI_AAJNml.jpg

Taylor+Swift+Visits+Late+Show+David+Letterman+DRMxEKyQZ-5l.jpg

Taylor+Swift+Taylor+Swift+looking+ravishing+dYJxmJo8j6El.jpg

Taylor-Swift-With-Flower-Spring-Dress-2012.jpeg

tay.jpg

051012_tswift1.jpg

Taylor-Swift-In-Elie-Saab-Elie-Saab-Spring-2013-Fashion-Show.jpg

grey-pleated-skirt-red-top-black-kitten-heels1-349x580.jpg

Taylor-Swift-Spring-Dress-2012-Floral-Print.gif

dbn-taylorswift.jpg

taylorswift-asos.jpg

Taylor has the same body Xtina had in her skinny days.....wonder if she'll end up the same. I mean, they both have chubby moms, they don't seem to care so much about their bodies...
ylor-swift-in-a-sky-blue-elie-saab-dress-with-floral-house-of-lavande-earrings-leather-stilettos.jpg

Taylor-Swift-in-a-50s-style-Anthropologie-floral-print-dress.jpg

This.
They are so ugly!

:lol::lol::lol:

I can't stand that stupid "We are never getting back together" song!!!

So irritating I want to hit her round the head with one of her ugly shoes!

So he calls and I'm like errrrr, we are neverrr like everrr gettairn back togetherrr...like everrrr"

Oh just shut the fuck up!

:lol::lol::lol:

I can't stand that stupid "We are never getting back together" song!!!

So irritating I want to hit her round the head with one of her ugly shoes!

So he calls and I'm like errrrr, we are neverrr like everrr gettairn back togetherrr...like everrrr"

Oh just shut the fuck up!

:lol: this made me laugh so hard.
I can't stand any of her music these days, it's the same whiny crap that she was singing about when she was 17. She needs a music overhall.

i love taylors body. she also has a really cute glamourous style. i think she would look a lot better if she worked out or toned up her arms and mid section a little bit. Her legs are awesome though. Regardless, i love her :)

I feel like she looks like a mannequin, but not in a good way. Like, the lipstick seems off and her hair looks like a bad wig. Maybe it's just the bangs that make it look so weird.

Elle Canada cover shoot...
taylor-swift-elle-canada-december-2012__oPt.jpg

Her boobs are fake, for sure. Other than that, she looks pretty good on this one.