Taylor Swift

I like her. I find her cute, she has lovely hair and she's super tall. While I don't love all of her music I think it's fun to sing and enjoy listening to it sometimes when I'm in the mood. Even my mother who hates country likes her.

I'm becoming obsessed with her. :luv:
When I listen to her music I let my inner ice-queen melt, nobody knows I like her music, it's a shameful secret. I think her body's great, although the size of her thighs seems to fluctuate.
theskinnywebsite_Candids_7197_90824W3_SWIFT_B_GR_01.jpg

Taylor+Swift+Long+Hairstyles+Long+Straight+g1fD1ykJQ9dx.jpg

Taylor+Swift+Updos+Classic+Bun+mVonfDMgio3x.jpg

The look on her face lol ''Bitches be hatin'.''
Taylor+Swift+Heels+Kitten+Heels+6KG78jVQZzCx.jpg

Taylor+Swift+Outerwear+Leather+Jacket+8ZoIOfABiJVx.jpg

Taylor+Swift+Scarves+Wool+Scarf+kPcjfCDIgM2x.jpg

taylor-swift-shops-at-topshop-14.jpg

Taylor+Swift+Dresses+Skirts+Cocktail+Dress+ojjHnp-Q0eqx.jpg

Taylor+Swift+Long+Hairstyles+Long+Curls+5Pn0z2ePs0Xx.jpg

Gahhh! She seems like a good girl, but I just can't stand her face. Her eyes bother me. Alot. I think it used to be worse when she had those ridiculous cork screw curls she had when she first became famous.

I could not believe that her stylist, publicist, friends, momager or whoever her crew entails would let her wear those cork screw curls...for YEARS. I mean, she wore them to death, up or down, it was always in those damn curls.

I only quickly glanced at her spread in this month's glamour issue, but I thought she looked good in some of the pics, no corky curls that made me want to take a metal-bristled paddle brush and rake them out.

I wonder if she just wears the kittenheels because she feels so conscious of her height in high heels...

Even though I can't stand her music (just not my style) I really envy her for her looks. Especially her height and her hair.

Her day time style is exactly like mine! I find this super strange cause her dressed up style is nothing like mine at all.

Maybe cause she wears allot of strapless dresses and girls with bigish boobs (just my opinion) can't pull them off, at all!

I wish I could see what celebs like Taylor, Miley and Selena really look like since their bodies are different in every pic and magazine.

I could not believe that her stylist, publicist, friends, momager or whoever her crew entails would let her wear those cork screw curls...for YEARS. I mean, she wore them to death, up or down, it was always in those damn curls.

I only quickly glanced at her spread in this month's glamour issue, but I thought she looked good in some of the pics, no corky curls that made me want to take a metal-bristled paddle brush and rake them out.

Lol dude for REALS! Couldn't agree more about whoever is in charge of her hair. I mean, seriously, they were ridiculous! Now I have to admit, she actually looks really pretty with the hairstyles she's been using for a while now. Except sometimes she's caught in a certain angle and I remember how annoying her face used to be. (It's her eyeblows!) And I hate her Covergirl ads

WHO IS HER STYLIST?! :seeya:
She looks like a grandma in those horrendous clothes she wears. TAYLOR, you are thin. stop dressing like you're trapped in a bad 1960s sitcom... she just annoys me. Because she has potential. She just throws it away with her awful styling and awkward hair. ew. someone help her please.

She looks like a grandma in those horrendous clothes she wears. TAYLOR, you are thin. stop dressing like you're trapped in a bad 1960s sitcom... she just annoys me. Because she has potential. She just throws it away with her awful styling and awkward hair. ew. someone help her please.

I'm guessing that once she stops trying to date all of the Kennedy's her style will become a lot more age appropriate. I like her in the red pants though.

I 100% agree.
She could be rocking some cool edgy stuff, but nooo.... it's all about the A-line skirts/cardigans/and kitten heals :superpuke:

I'm guessing that once she stops trying to date all of the Kennedy's her style will become a lot more age appropriate. I like her in the red pants though.

Yeah, that whole look looks very Jackie O/Babe Paley.

She and the KennedyKid broke up tho, I think.