Taylor Swift

The red lipstick at the beach looks a little try-hard. Maybe she's trying to make that her 'thing'? :hmm:

i envy her legs and ankles. and i think her eyes are stunning or at least special. but i don't like her face. and that red lipstick... yeah, i think, that's her 'thing' lol. but it suits her i guess... in the pictures without lipstick she looks like she's 13 or so...

this girl has like the worst posture.. really.. she would look ten times better if she only knew how to stand straight (those hanging shoulders..:rolleyes:)

this girl has like the worst posture.. really.. she would look ten times better if she only knew how to stand straight (those hanging shoulders..:rolleyes:)

totally. I saw her live once and she reminded me of a gangly teenager who is just so so awkward because of the way she moves.... and it's still all i can see when i watch her videos.

:cry: no, it's just thinspo...my problem area is my stomach (lower), seems no matter how skinny I get it never gets that hollow look. I wish!! xo

a bit off the topic of this thread, but flat and toned stomach does NOT always go together with super-skinny. it can, but, its much more a result of specific diet/toning exercise. I'm sure you know all this. I've seen a few anorexic-skinny type girls in my time (and I mean we're talking emaciated, much thinner than models when it comes to arms, legs etc) and they had sort of puffy stomachs, its not unusual. And I've also seen average girls (like, 20-30 lbs heavier than I consider skinny) with flat and toned tummies. so....meh.

a bit off the topic of this thread, but flat and toned stomach does NOT always go together with super-skinny. it can, but, its much more a result of specific diet/toning exercise. I'm sure you know all this. I've seen a few anorexic-skinny type girls in my time (and I mean we're talking emaciated, much thinner than models when it comes to arms, legs etc) and they had sort of puffy stomachs, its not unusual. And I've also seen average girls (like, 20-30 lbs heavier than I consider skinny) with flat and toned tummies. so....meh.

You're totally right, I've got to start focusing on that. I'll do a thread search now for any tips! And sorry for getting off topic lol :eek: *highjack over*

Reactions: 1 user
Gahhh! She seems like a good girl, but I just can't stand her face. Her eyes bother me. Alot. I think it used to be worse when she had those ridiculous cork screw curls she had when she first became famous.

Sept 6, 2012

MQ

wki9ev.jpg

148fg3.jpg

fp1e0i.jpg

HQ
mkyb12.jpg

34g80gh.jpg

Oh to be that tall :luv: I'd trade bodies with her in a second only becuase it would put me closer to my goals than I am now LOL

Gotta say, I'm not a fan of this girl. Not only does she have my name, but I don't see her as unique in the least. She seems as though she lets the stylists do whatever they want without any input of her own. She usually looks like she's dressed either too young or too old for her age.

I'm probably the only one here who's a big fan of hers :eek: Her style, music and personality, though I can see why others might not like her. It took me some time to get used to her.

As for her body; as others have mentioned it seems like she is a typical natural skinny girl so she probably doesn't watch her diet or work out. If she did I think her body would be perfect. But she is still pretty thin so I can understand why she doesn't bother, however, I think it'll bite her in the butt when she gets older.