Taylor Swift

she dresses like the priest's daughter , no offence but she is young why would she wear all those clothes that not even my mom wears :meh:

She's really not... she kind of looks like a badger. It's her mouth, or something. I also don't find her body to be that great. She wears the exact same style of dress (strapless) on every red carpet, which showcases her colar bones and makes her look much thinner than she actually is. Which is smart, on her part. I just find her so boring.

I totally agree. She is such a boring person. Even her style is boring. I don't like her face either lol and I don't know why. It also bothers me that she pretends like she was nerdy in school, when if you see her prom photos, she was clearly quite pretty and popular.

Also, her hair always looks the same and it bothers me. :mad:

The end, sorry I had to rant.

article-0-15EA9758000005DC-41_306x692.jpg

I actually love that.

She seems to dress very English to me. We have allot of the floaty dress cardigan day style look (though not the only look obviously). I happen to like it and dress very similar, suppose everyone has different idea of what's ugly or cute though, that's fair.

I don't at all like the spotty jumper with the cat on or the awkward length trousers that cut of over her ankle. That's very ugly to me too. Oh Taylor, why?:rolleyes:

I think she looked good at the AMA's
The red carpet look is the same she always wears, but she looked so tall :luv:
And I like the more natural looking makeup as well rather then the red lips etc.

She seems to dress very English to me. We have allot of the floaty dress cardigan day style look (though not the only look obviously). I happen to like it and dress very similar, suppose everyone has different idea of what's ugly or cute though, that's fair.

I don't at all like the spotty jumper with the cat on or the awkward length trousers that cut of over her ankle. That's very ugly to me too. Oh Taylor, why?:rolleyes:

It is very English. But where have you seen people dress like that here? The only time I see people dress like that is at Claridges. Older women dress like that around my area but elsewhere in London, I haven't seen it. I like some of her dresses, very me but whenever I dress like that I do sometimes feel a little odd because everyone is dressed a lot more casual.

It is very English. But where have you seen people dress like that here? The only time I see people dress like that is at Claridges. Older women dress like that around my area but elsewhere in London, I haven't seen it. I like some of her dresses, very me but whenever I dress like that I do sometimes feel a little odd because everyone is dressed a lot more casual.

I'm not in London, I'm in the North West. I see it quite allot here but people are more jeans or short and tights at the moment. But yeah in the summer town's full of the floaty florally stuff :)

So there are all these rumours about how Taylor has Harry Styles (I think that's his name, the dude from One Direction) under her hook, so I was like "wait a second, isn't he supposed to be with Cara!?" Does anyone knows what's really up with these three? As much as Cara is getting on my nerves lately, I'd still prefer that he would be with her. not Taylor.

Proof ;):p
harry-styles-and-cara-delevingne-1344332995-custom-0.jpg

These pictures are too small, I can´t read what they say, even if I click on them... can you please change that or tell us what she says? :)

As for her... she is pretty, indeed. LOVE her hair, and most of the time her stylist does a good job. However, she annoys the fuck out of me. On some pictures it even looks like she´s thinking "okay, who can I date next to song-bash him later on and make the next million dollars?"

Sometimes I think one of the guys she dated should write a song: "Maybe you are the reason" :nopity:

Reactions: 1 user