Taylor Swift

I don't think she makes much of an effort to be skinny, to be honest. If you look on youtube, she has a lot of videos of her eating or baking with people. She seems to like food a bit too much for a skinny girl.

But even if she doesn't go to the gym, she would be getting a pretty good workout at concerts. This is often what happens with singers.

Reactions: 1 user
Wait, why don't people like her? I think she's lovely. She has a good sense of humor (Ellen interviews), dresses well, is super relatable, isn't into drugs or anything like the rest of Hollywood, is skinny naturally and she seems like she wouldn't hurt a soul!

Wait, why don't people like her? I think she's lovely. She has a good sense of humor (Ellen interviews), dresses well, is super relatable, isn't into drugs or anything like the rest of Hollywood, is skinny naturally and she seems like she wouldn't hurt a soul!

Just because of all of the above doesn't mean you automatically have to like a celebrity. These are all superficial observations based in the superficial impression one gets from the fragment of the person presented via the media. Also, criticisms are generally not against her as a person (ie I doubt you would read "what an awful individual") but about that fragment presented that we *are* able to judge her on. We the people are under no obligation to like someone because they seem to be "nice".

^agreed, but the main reason i dislike her is i find her music stupid (literally stupid) her songs are childish to me and she sometimes seems very immature and damsel in distress with the content, she doesnt seem particularly strong/independent/inspirational to me, its kinda important to me that a person has character and isnt just nice because id prefer my younger sister to look up to real genuine mature people rather than someone that is nice on the surface but characterless and sometimes vapid, sorry thats just how i find her

article-0-13D40BEC000005DC-738_306x627.jpg

hmm, thats true...wonder why rihanna and miley were so much bigger before? i guess they werent touring around then or somethin...

They were touring. They lost weight way after they finished touring. Touring doesn't make you lose weight, that's BS, unless you're dancing everyday. When you sing and are doing stupid movements, like she does and many other pop singers do,nahhh.

I actually love Taylor Swift! I would kill for her upper body! I think she looks great, but would look even better if she toned her legs and maybe her stomach.

I like her body but the bikini tops she buys always appear to be one size to big on her.

Her posture is so repulsive that I can't even look at her. (Also, I just really dislike everything about her in general.)

I also think that she wears those high waisted bottoms to hide her untoned pooch. Girl is skinny fat for sure.

Seriously, would it kill her to not dress like old lady? My grandma wears more risque beach attire than her

I think she's pretty thin, but not really skinny. Also, something about her face like bothers me (I really don't think she's particularly pretty)

Her overall look is very long and lean, I admire it tbh.

That said... In candids, her face often looks... puffy? A lot, to me. And her legs do, too. Not puffy as in fat-- she's pretty lean and at an athletic bodyfat level-- but puffy like she ends up retaining a shit-ton of fluid regularly. I suspect either her regular diet is not right for her , or she purges-- these are hallmarks of it. I would love some high-res photos that show her neck lit properly when she's bloated, so I could further analyze whether her neck is swollen, too. At awards shows, things where she KNOWS she has to look at the top of her game, she pulls it out and her face doesn't look trashed anymore (you can NEVER see her legs at awards shows it seems, but I bet a lot of the bloat dissipates there too), and she is MUCH more attractive.

I'm quite surprised everyone is saying "skinnyfat" in respect to her. She is very pale, and frequently OBVIOUSLY retaining loads of water, but respectable bodyfat level. Her back, chest, and quad outline are pretty good indicators, although it's odd her arm muscle isn't more defined at the bodyfat level she is at-- I'm going to guess she NEVER works her arms directly.

I think that we have become sooooo accustomed to very tanned looks, that we don't remember pale people look different... pale people have to have VERY SPECIFIC LIGHTING to see definition.

As for her trailer requests a few pages ago, I'm assuming she wouldn't eat all of that in one day, obviously!! She just wants to have all her foods she MIGHT WANT, readily available.