Taylor Swift

so much drama... honestlly, who gives a fuck.
Me. LOVE seeing people go down in flames. Karma is a bitch & I'm petty. This shit makes me so happy.
:drama:

Her response seems completely rationale and I can see it from her side. I actually think Kanye and Kim behaved pretty terribly
Disagree. FFS "bitch" isn't eve degrading, even less so if you consider the context aka a hip hop song. Plus after the VMAs both her and Kanye benefited financially from Kanye's outburst... she didn't seem to have a problem with that, but this... Oh but then again this girl couldn't even handle people posting the snake EMOJI on her Instagram and had Instagram remove those comments :lol: keep in mind the Kardashians (and Kanye) have been called some seriously nasty names.
It's like TS lives in a bubble created by her publicists where the world loves her...

Ps. a more accurate term to describe her would be "backstabbing bitch" and I'm not using bitch here as an endearing term like Kanye did

Reactions: 9 users
Me. LOVE seeing people go down in flames. Karma is a bitch & I'm petty. This shit makes me so happy.
:drama:

110% yes. I am so HERE for the drama, never thought I would be so joyful on a Monday morning, etc etc

Taylor has been playing the victim/the embodiment of "white feminism" for the past 7 years, and it's about time she was dragged for it.

I am curious to see how this will pan out--her PR team has always worked overtime to control her image, but I honestly can't see her regaining her untarnished image after this? And, if she tries to sue, she will look even worse.

Reactions: 2 users
110% yes. I am so HERE for the drama, never thought I would be so joyful on a Monday morning, etc etc

Taylor has been playing the victim/the embodiment of "white feminism" for the past 7 years, and it's about time she was dragged for it.

I am curious to see how this will pan out--her PR team has always worked overtime to control her image, but I honestly can't see her regaining her untarnished image after this? And, if she tries to sue, she will look even worse.
Another thing I hate about her. Her brand of "feminism". If I recall correctly, she didn't even know what the word MEANT before it was cool/popular to be a feminist. Give me a fucking break.

And her "squad"? Does she even have a single non-white "friend"? When was the last time she fought for anything? Ratting out Kimye doesn't count...

Reactions: 4 users
It's so satisfying when people finally see through celebs' schticks and stop praising them. Like when people got over the whole Jennifer Lawrence "relatable" thing and started parodying it - eg. the Ariana Grande SNL skit, I loved it. It's good to see the truth prevail.

Reactions: 6 users
Something is making me think this whole thing is a publicity stunt. Two of the most popular and thus powerful women in the celebrity media are taking advantage of an old feud. This world just loves the fucking drama, and drama = $$$$$
Maybe I'm wrong, but something seems fishy about this.

Reactions: 3 users
Honestly, if she had just embraced this whole "bitch" image, I think she could have made it out of this much easier.
Be the man-eating bitch that she kinda portrays in her song Blank Space. I honestly thought that was her giving in to and having fun with that image.
Guess not...

Never thought I'd side with Kim and Kanye though. So there's that...

Something is making me think this whole thing is a publicity stunt. Two of the most popular and thus powerful women in the celebrity media are taking advantage of an old feud. This world just loves the fucking drama, and drama = $$$$$
Maybe I'm wrong, but something seems fishy about this.

I see this all the time and I'm inclined to believe it because of the coordination and timing (Calvin drama and then this). BUT I can never wrap my head around the idea that Taylor would rip herself apart like this. Her reaction of removing all the snake emojis, her freaking out at the Grammy's and getting caught in lies, and everything is just so counter-productive to her image.

Reactions: 2 users
I see this all the time and I'm inclined to believe it because of the coordination and timing (Calvin drama and then this). BUT I can never wrap my head around the idea that Taylor would rip herself apart like this. Her reaction of removing all the snake emojis, her freaking out at the Grammy's and getting caught in lies, and everything is just so counter-productive to her image.
I'm thinking they are going to drag this out, and she's going to release a highly anticipated song about the whole ordeal that will sell millions in the first day it's out.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm thinking they are going to drag this out, and she's going to release a highly anticipated song about the whole ordeal that will sell millions in the first day it's out.
She only sings about ex-boyfriends. Not sure she is capable of anything otherwise :rolleyes:

Well Bad Blood if it really is about Katy Perry

Who knows? :drama:
o.43651.jpg

All this just breaks my heart, because I still have emotions when i listen to "Tim McGraw," just like I've had since sophomore year of high school, and seeing her fall apart like this might ruin all those old charmers that stole my heart when I was fourteen. So sad.

All this just breaks my heart, because I still have emotions when i listen to "Tim McGraw," just like I've had since sophomore year of high school, and seeing her fall apart like this might ruin all those old charmers that stole my heart when I was fourteen. So sad.
No doubt that fame changes people.

I personally hope her career goes down in flames fast, she seems like such a fake, manipulative sociopath and I'm loving seeing her image crumble like this :twisted:

She & her team fucked up BADLY if they thought there'd be no evidence of her call with Kanye, ffs that whole Kardashian family are practically on film 24/7, Taylor had to have some idea that other people heard it.... and the Kardashians are veterens of fighting public battles, so as soon as Swift backflipped on her word to Kanye she should have been expecting retaliation. She's just immature, tacky and spineless; her constant hiding behind her PR team infuriates me, but now that there's evidence of her being a backstabbing bitch she's floundering and is making her situation worse with all her petty responses.

I never thought I'd side with Kanye and Kim, but I admire the awesome power move. What better way to get revenge on someone who betrayed you than to kick them while they're down; Swifts image was already faltering after Calvin Harris refused to let her stomp all over him in the media, and Kim leaked this video at the prefect time. She exploited already mounting publick backlash against Swift and used the call to further the hatred of Swift, which by default ensured support in this drama for she and Kanye (because the enemy of my enemy is my friend).

She tried to play media manipulation with the wrong people, and she lost spectacularly.

Reactions: 9 users