Taylor Swift

I know it's probably just the angle, but thanks to the man behind her she looks very masculine.

taylor-swift-cute-outfit-ideas-leaving-her-apartment-in-nyc-8-8-2016-4.jpg
She looks like a teen boy who hasn't hit puberty yet.

I know it's probably just the angle, but thanks to the man behind her she looks very masculine.

taylor-swift-cute-outfit-ideas-leaving-her-apartment-in-nyc-8-8-2016-4.jpg

Her arms are very defined...she's clearly incorporating heavy weight lifting into her exercise regime. And eating more to compensate! Same as Karlie. Some girls really don't suit the muscular look.

Reactions: 1 user
Every post on her IG is now "Happy birthday Karlie!" Happy birthday Cara!" "Happy birthday Selena!"
To me it feels like "Look at me! I´m so friendy and innocent! I have so many friends!"

Every post on her IG is now "Happy birthday Karlie!" Happy birthday Cara!" "Happy birthday Selena!"
To me it feels like "Look at me! I´m so friendy and innocent! I have so many friends!"
Damage control after the hits to her image this year. Anyone notice that her birthday posts are often not that flattering for the person she's wishing a happy birthday to? (especially Karlie's omg lol)

She doesn't seem to pick very flattering pictures of her 'friends.' She, however, has secured that ultra-flattered (and asymmetry concealing) 3/4 shot in both. :busted: :sneaky:

Reactions: 7 users
A friend of a friend went to school with Taylor and apparently she didn't really have friends. Apparently people even called her "rat girl" because I guess she looks like a rodent (trying not to laugh at that one..:lol:). So it seems to me that now that she can use her money and fame to get friends, she takes full advantage of it. Also, like you said it feels like she wants to appear a certain way.

Reactions: 3 users
A friend of a friend went to school with Taylor and apparently she didn't really have friends. Apparently people even called her "rat girl" because I guess she looks like a rodent (trying not to laugh at that one..:lol:). So it seems to me that now that she can use her money and fame to get friends, she takes full advantage of it. Also, like you said it feels like she wants to appear a certain way.

Part of me find this story hilarious (omg rat girl :lol:) but another part find it really sad... I kind of feel bad for her now.

Part of me find this story hilarious (omg rat girl :lol:) but another part find it really sad... I kind of feel bad for her now.
Knowing this, her recent behavior kind of makes sense. Someone that grows up without that kind of essential human interaction is going to have a hard time conforming to societal standards later on in life.

Reactions: 2 users
Not surprising. Her "squad" sounds like the shallowest excuse for "friends" imaginable. Not really surprising that very few had her back during the #taylorswiftisover party then. Quality >>> quantity. Guess no one told Taylor that.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Not trying to back Taylor up, but honestly it's not fun to be bullied. And its not OK. It probably does change things as you get older. I'd rather be the person bullied than the bitches calling people names like that. I was bullied in middle school - and turned out to be one of the most successful in my graduating class - in terms of education, job, personal life, overall wellbeing.

Reactions: 7 users
Damage control after the hits to her image this year. Anyone notice that her birthday posts are often not that flattering for the person she's wishing a happy birthday to? (especially Karlie's omg lol)

That's so true! I haven't noticed that before you said it but it's dramatically true: in her recently birthday posts, she always looks better than the birthday girl.. In the photo with Cara I can hear Tay saying "look at my beautiful legs!"; in the photo with Karlie.. What can I say? I wouldn't be happy if a friend of mine shows the world a photo with my mouth so open.. I mean, didn't she have better pics? It's quite curios the way she choose pics.. It remindes me Miranda Kerr and her fake photos, in which she made herself skinnier and the other models fatter..

Whoops! I didn't see your comment before I made a very similar one. Sorry! :oops: Great minds, I guess?

Whoops! I didn't see your comment before I made a very similar one. Sorry! :oops: Great minds, I guess?
It's all good! It's something that I've seen other people notice before too. Every time Taylor posts something, birthday or not, she makes sure that she looks great in it and disregards the others lol

The Tyranny of Pop Music brought TS to mind :eyeroll:
Roger Scruton is so mad about everything, I love it.

8/14/2016

Damn.
That's not a good "damn."
taylor-swift-shopping-at-kookai-in-gold-coast-australia-06.jpg

Taylor_Swift-Gold_Coast-Australia-7_14_2016-003.jpg

taylor-swift-in-australia-7-14-2016-6.jpg

:wtf:
She looks 5'2.

Aghhhh, I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Taylor is the best reverse-thinspo for me, because this is what I'd look like if I got fat.:cry:

Average-sized build + Amazonian height = sturdy warrior-woman look. NOT GOOD.
A bit OT, but I actually knew a few girls at work who were tall and overweight, carried it really well, and totally saved my skinny ass when bigger autistic kids got out of control. It's the only time in my life that I remember looking at a really big girl like, "Damn. Wish i could do that."

Sadly, Taylor has not yet ballooned to the size it takes to wrestle down a charging kid who's totally lost control of his body, nor has she shrivelled down to a size that suggests she is in control of her own. :/