Taylor Swift

Her ex boyfriend kept her in shape?

Good theory. She seemed to start to decline around March of this year, maybe that's when their relationship started going south? How I'd wish she'd get back to her skinnier self.

Actually, she's really good reverse thinspo for me because we have a VERY similar kind of body (I'm smaller than she is right now). What I mean is that we're both tall and have a small bone structure, and look like SHIT at weights that would probably look passable on other people with average bone structures. I looked a lot like the way she does now when I was at my HW (130-135 :superpuke:). I just didn't have boobs, so I looked even worse. Not good. NOT good at all.

Anyways, here's some "Hiddleswift" :rolleyes:
taylor-swift-tom-hiddleston-holding-hands-ce62ed9a-8283-4c13-9236-6f13e47c2347.jpg

http-starity.hu-forum-topik-533210-taylor-swift-and-tom-hiddleston-enjoying-a-day-at-the-beach-in-watch-hill-rhode-island-june-14-2016-_5.jpg

taylor-swift-and-tom-hiddleston-at-a-beach-in-rhode-island_1.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
This is a prime example of: taller-to-truly-tall girls need to watch their weight or they become centaurs

*cough* *cough* Kloss *cough* *cough*

Sorry, I had a bit of kookie stuck in my throat.

Reactions: 13 users
Something I truly want to understand, why do American girls, once they hit age 24 they age so dramatically??? Why? Why? Why? I am truly baffled as I always notice this on American girls more than anyone else.
I personally think it might have to do with a desire to be tan, so most people visit tanning beds or use a low SPF sun screen to try and get brown, and then they damage their skin.

Ugh, I used to be mad about Tom Hiddleston once, but upon learning that he is together with Taylor any remaining attraction I feel towards him has completely dissipated... (I thought he would have a much more refined sense of taste)

Reactions: 8 users
Something I truly want to understand, why do American girls, once they hit age 24 they age so dramatically??? Why? Why? Why? I am truly baffled as I always notice this on American girls more than anyone else.

It can probably be chalked up to the Standard American Diet (ironically, the acronym for this is "SAD") and not working out. I'm 24 (just turned), and I cannot tell you how many people whom I've graduated with already look so old and fat. I, on the other hand, get mistaken for a high schooler or college kid sometimes - probably partially due to my baby face (which I have a love/hate relationship with) but definitely due to the fact that I eat healthy and workout almost daily.

Put it this way: my mom has been eating healthy since she was 18, at which time she became a vegetarian, and was so for about 12 years until she started eating poultry/fish again. She always has about 5+ servings of fruit every day, veggies like they're going out of style, minimal meat (she eats poultry and fish/shellfish - no red meat), and doesn't eat sweets very often. She exercises for at least an hour 5-6 days a week.

Sometimes when I'm out and about with my mom, she'll run into people whom she graduated with. She looks a good 10-15 years younger than them - and they know it. Thank God she's so insanely down-to-earth and honestly has no idea - or at least, pretends not to have a clue - of how good she looks. I adore her.

Reactions: 1 users

I find British girls also have the same problem.

Atrocious diet, not drinking enough water, tanning, lack of exercise, preferring makeup over skincare etc.... basically preferring "quick fixes" instead of long-term maintenance

Atrocious diet, not drinking enough water, tanning, lack of exercise, preferring makeup over skincare etc.... basically preferring "quick fixes" instead of long-term maintenance
SO much yes! :nod: You've reminded me, too: my mom wears only mascara and eyeliner, organic tinted lip balm, and has never used foundation. She uses organic body lotion and an organic facial moisturizer daily. She dyes her hair with all-natural hair colour as well.

Come to think of it, she also only drinks water (nearly a gallon of it a day) and coffee. No sugar, juice, soda, etc.

The only thing that drives me crazy is she gets sunburnt quite often in the summertime because she forgets to put on sunscreen. At least it's accidental, but still . . .