Taylor Swift

Umm yeah his shirt says "I <3 T.S"...barf. I looked up more pics from the fourth and she looks so bad.
taylor-swift-tom-hiddleston-friends-fourth-of-july-06.jpg
Chubby...

I feel like this image sums up Taylor's personality perfectly:

View attachment 12341
Okay, yes, and not to derail the conversation too much... but I really hate that motherhood is used as a marker of adulthood. What of women that don't want to be mothers, or those that choose not to be? Womanhood should not be defined be procreation- it's an insult.

Swift is immature because that's who she is, not because she hasn't settled down and popped out a few kids.

Reactions: 12 users
Okay, yes, and not to derail the conversation too much... but I really hate that motherhood is used as a marker of adulthood. What of women that don't want to be mothers, or those that choose not to be? Womanhood should not be defined be procreation- it's an insult.

Swift is immature because that's who she is, not because she hasn't settled down and popped out a few kids.
I totally agree. The comparison with Adele would have been more valid with something like...they're the same age but Adele has a very mature and professional public image and doesn't need to write pop songs about boybanders she dated for a hot month or calling all of her famous friend for a music video to bully Katy Perry. That was never Adele imagine/way to operate with her music & career even when she wasn't a mother

Reactions: 1 user
^ I don't, however, find Taylor Swift dumb or stupid. She's a powerhouse, I do think that every single person out there, in every camp, that is really successfull in his career deserves some credit & respect

Reactions: 2 users

I think the person who made the meme was just doing their best to make Adele and Taylor seem so different. The opposite of a simple minded middle schooler would be the wise old Mama owl.

Also, when you think about the number of women should not have had children until they've *mentally* graduated middle school...popping out a child is evidence of physical maturity, yes, but not emotional or mental.

Reactions: 3 users
36200D2F00000578-0-image-a-15_1468150380575.jpg
\

36200D2700000578-3683156-image-m-41_1468152150281.jpg

The aging continues. I can't believe she's only a year older than me. She looks about 37. The protruding belly in the second shot :slinkout:

^ I don't, however, find Taylor Swift dumb or stupid. She's a powerhouse, I do think that every single person out there, in every camp, that is really successfull in his career deserves some credit & respect
Not dumb or stupid, just emotionally and mentally stunted. Kind of like her physical appearance nowadays.. stumpy.

Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 13 users
http://ca.complex.com/music/2016/07/kim-kardashian-posts-phone-call-taylor-swift-kanye-west

And the media shitstorm continues! Honestly this makes me so happy. Hated her since day 1. Something about her seemed so fake. It seems I wasn't wrong. :grin:

Oh and did I mention the media has given TS a new nickname. No longer America's sweetheart, she's now known as TayThot. Someone's having a bad year...... what goes around comes around.
landscape-1467797856-ryan-reynolds-taylor-swift-instagram.jpg

If Ryan Reynolds doesn't like you then you're fucked in my books

You know you have problems when the media and public side with Kanye West and Kim Kardashian over you!!

In all seriousness, this really does says a lot - Kimye is pretty despised so for people to be applauding them and not sympathising with Taylor is really quite extraordinary. Taylor had the following to say about the whole drama:

Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 5.46.46 PM.png

Her response seems completely rationale and I can see it from her side. I actually think Kanye and Kim behaved pretty terribly and think that if Kanye and Kim did this to someone other than Taylor, then they would've been crucified in the media. The whole world is definitely sick of Taylor Swift that's to be sure!! And this whole drama makes me kinda like Kim and Kanye just a little LOL.

Also, did anyone read the transcript? She admits to being in debt - I assume she means financially? How does one of the world's most successful popstars find themselves in debt?

Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 5.53.51 PM.png

You know you have problems when the media and public side with Kanye West and Kim Kardashian over you!!

In all seriousness, this really does says a lot - Kimye is pretty despised so for people to be applauding them and not sympathising with Taylor is really quite extraordinary. Taylor had the following to say about the whole drama:

View attachment 12490

Her response seems completely rationale and I can see it from her side. I actually think Kanye and Kim behaved pretty terribly and think that if Kanye and Kim did this to someone other than Taylor, then they would've been crucified in the media. The whole world is definitely sick of Taylor Swift that's to be sure!! And this whole drama makes me kinda like Kim and Kanye just a little LOL.

Also, did anyone read the transcript? She admits to being in debt - I assume she means financially? How does one of the world's most successful popstars find themselves in debt?

View attachment 12491
'One that I never asked to be a part of' oh my god please. She played the victim and talked about that episode at the VMAS for years until people were by her side. Also, in the Grammy speech she talked about people 'stealing credits' of her success, she acted like she was offended by the whole line of the song so this makes no sense. I know it's wrong and I'm not saying she shouldn't be offended by him calling her the b word, but it's a rap song...Kanye calls his own wife like that when he raps. She definitely didn't saw this one going and trying to hold onto something with this

Reactions: 2 users
so much drama... honestlly, who gives a fuck.

me, clearly. Shameless and fanatically, me.

View attachment 12490

View attachment 12491

@marieebo said, she needs to stop playing the victim. She literally told Kanye she would have his back on the Grammy carpet. And she turned around to be a total cunt to him. You know what he said on the phone? "Relationships more important than punchlines, you know". Kanye has it figured out. I don't see how Kanye or Kim is acting awful. They're defending their own reputations and now Taylor is going to be twice as petty by sueing them for "character assassination"

Oh yea, Taylor...what do you call all these lies that you've spread about your ex boyfriend & Kanye. Kim outplayed you, sit the fuck down, and stop lying. She dug her own grave and this is probably the first time in her life she has ever had to reap what she's sowed. Calvin didn't let her screw him over and now Kim is defending her husband.

Reactions: 5 users