Taylor Swift

In regards to the theory of the Tom/Taylor PR stunt I see soooo much truth in that. I feel like there is no way this relationship is real. Granted, I obviously don't know them personally so who knows maybe it's serious.
But if you're in for some laughs there are blogs dedicated to the "conspiracy" that Taylor Swift is actually a lesbian and dating Gigi Hadid (I think?) it's some good entertainment in the depths of extreme boredom.

EDIT: it was actually Karlie Kloss, I knew it was some boring model.

Reactions: 1 user
View attachment 12238
Keep gaining Taylor, keep gaining:sneaky:

I can't believe this, her body used to look so nice and now she just looks like garbage ! I feel like a terrible person but I can only have sympathy/admiration for skinny celebrities even if they're bitchy as hell, but as soon as they gain weight, they could be the sweetest person ever I would just see them as trash

Said no one ever on SG about her
For a celebrity I think she did, and I hold them to different standards than models. There was a period where she was thin and toned and clearly looked after her body and diet. She obviously doesn't now

Looking soft
image.jpeg

If this is part of Hiddleston's bid to become James Bond then that outfit was a bad idea. He'd have done better getting a toddler to pick his outfit (which I guess is close to what happened because that T-shirt has Swift's beady little fingerprints all over it)

Taylor's bikini is pretty awful too. She looks softer but in the same 'meh' way that she looks thinner sometimes. Yawn

Umm yeah his shirt says "I <3 T.S"...barf. I looked up more pics from the fourth and she looks so bad.
taylor-swift-tom-hiddleston-friends-fourth-of-july-06.jpg

I'm sorry that I don't have the same opinion as everyone else on SG I guess?
I think the same as you, she looked very good at last year VSFS show and when she was promoting her album. I know the standard is low, but I can't think of any other popstar being skinnier than her in that era
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users