Taylor Swift

OMG. The camel toe in that second one :supershame:

She's so blessed with her good genetics. It would be incredibly easy for her to lose the weight, but it doesn't look like she's trying.
She's pulling a classic fat girl move and going EVERYWHERE in gym clothes hoping no one notices or at least that they'll think she's working on it.

Also... this might be a bit too much of a conspiracy theory notion... but notice how in a lot of these there are guys behind her way too obviously checking her out? I feel like this shit is staged just for more publicity.

• Disagree
Reactions: 1 users
Trying to do the street style thing:
KTqRFrW.jpg

JFC where is this woman's stylist :slap:

Reactions: 1 user
KTqRFrW.jpg

I believe she's never been this big? Jfc. She looked so good in 2014, I've read she followed a really strict diet...I wonder how much her lifestyle/diet changed to have such a sudden weight gain. She's not naturally thin (lol) so I doubt it has anything to do with her getting older

2016-09-01-1472707140-9832174-TaylorSwiftskippedthe2016MTVVMAsforthemostunexpectedreason.jpg

Not that pretty w/o decent lighting. Why is she getting Donald Trump hair too? Money seriously cannot buy style...or good enough stylists apparently.

• Funny
oi fuck off. I'm short and I look an eighth as bad as her. And by that I mean probably an eighth of her weight.

Lol, don't worry I'm 5'1 and I'm pretty sure if I'm standing by myself id look the same height as Taylor right now just because she's gotten so large :seeya:

KTqRFrW.jpg

Am I the only one who feels . . . uncomfortable about her crotch area in the second pic?

Not that pretty w/o decent lighting. Why is she getting Donald Trump hair too? Money seriously cannot buy style...or good enough stylists apparently.
I've been wondering WTF is up with her hair lately, too. :facepalm:

badbadbadbadbad

@Skinny Gurl, are you writing articles for Inquisitr now? This title sounds like something that you would come up with! :lol: However, your articles were far wittier and well-written - I can't even post this article, due to it being so dullllll. But the title got me: Taylor Swift Weight Struggles: Is She Packing on the Pounds to Make Tom Happy?

As did the accompanying photo:

And some other quite recent ones, for good (bad?) measure:

And what did Taylor order for dinner? A salad, of course! Two cups of canola oil and a leaf of romaine lettuce.

• Funny
@Skinny Gurl, are you writing articles for Inquisitr now? This title sounds like something that you would come up with! :lol: However, your articles were far wittier and well-written - I can't even post this article, due to it being so dullllll. But the title got me: Taylor Swift Weight Struggles: Is She Packing on the Pounds to Make Tom Happy?

And what did Taylor order for dinner? A salad, of course! Two cups of canola oil and a leaf of romaine lettuce.

Didn't they break up?

Didn't they break up?
Yeah they did, supposedly because Taylor was unhappy with Tom wanting to bring their relationship into the public eye more. Which doesn't seem to make much sense since anyone who vaguely cared would already have known that they were dating.

Oh my god these photos....I genuinely expected to see some photos soon where I thought "oh, okay, it's only been a phase and some photos were tricks of angle and light, she's not actually big".

But...she's getting to be a B I G girl

Yeah they did, supposedly because Taylor was unhappy with Tom wanting to bring their relationship into the public eye more. Which doesn't seem to make much sense since anyone who vaguely cared would already have known that they were dating.
Very strange considering they spent the first weeks of the relationship entirely in a media blitz... and it was all because of TS (and her bad PR dealings), not Tom.
We all knew this was coming though.

Very strange considering they spent the first weeks of the relationship entirely in a media blitz... and it was all because of TS (and her bad PR dealings), not Tom.
We all knew this was coming though.

Sounds to me like it just wasn't advantageous to her anymore or he got sick of her, and she's trying to play it off like the victim/Americas sweetheart again, all about girl power and shit. Poor Taylor, we all know you just hate media attention.

All her relationships seem like PR moves. Wonder who's next?
I wonder why Tom got into the relationship. What advantage could that have for him? Some say it was to get the Bond role but... eh.

All her relationships seem like PR moves. Wonder who's next?
I wonder why Tom got into the relationship. What advantage could that have for him? Some say it was to get the Bond role but... eh.

Bad PR move on his part imo, many are saying now his relationship with Taylor has hindered his chances of playing Bond - they prefer someone with a small amount of media exposure and more private life I think so the actor can truly be known for Bond. I'd prefer it to be Tom Hardy anyway. :luv:

I bet this is what Taylor's PR team have "accidentally" dropped to the media.

Sounds to me like it just wasn't advantageous to her anymore or he got sick of her, and she's trying to play it off like the victim/Americas sweetheart again, all about girl power and shit. Poor Taylor, we all know you just hate media attention.
She can't play the victim anymore lol. She's already known as a backstabbing bitch and a snake. Not trustworthy at all.