Taylor Swift

How are your legs this close together in heels of all shoes?

No she isn't. Let's stay objective here. But compared to how she looked at her thinnest, I can see why you'd think that.

It's almost like she's pregnant but I doubt that as well.
its skinny gossip lol why are you getting butt hurt over a comment i left.

You can really tell she gained weight after her tour. When I saw her (yes, I'm guilty of catchy pop music!), she was average thin size but now she just looks bad. Maybe it's the clothes she's wearing but it's like she just let herself go!
Here she was on tour:
taylor-swift-01-600x450.jpg

vs. 3 days ago:
taylor-swift-kanye-08sept16-28.jpg

You can really tell she gained weight after her tour. When I saw her (yes, I'm guilty of catchy pop music!), she was average thin size but now she just looks bad. Maybe it's the clothes she's wearing but it's like she just let herself go!
Here she was on tour:

vs. 3 days ago:
taylor-swift-kanye-08sept16-28.jpg

Maybe I should take back my not-plus-sized comment...

Can anybody estimate her weight? 140? more?

tumblr_odf453BFr51qepnhso1_500.jpg

She looks like a Catholic mother of two, who doesn't let her children eat gluten, on her way to a PTA meeting.

• Funny
Reactions: 9 users
tumblr_odf453BFr51qepnhso1_500.jpg

She looks like a Catholic mother of two, who doesn't let her children eat gluten, on her way to a PTA meeting.
Oh my god. Did she fire her stylist or just she just not know what to do with Taylor? This is so, so matronly. It's clearly a last ditch effort to hide her weight gain which is evidently getting worse and worse and worse. A tent dress with a rope belt and sleeves? This has got to be the turning point, Taylor.

She HAS GOT to be dressing herself at this point... unless her stylist fucking hates her. I can't imagine anyone willingly letting a client they value go out wearing such crap.

I'm mad because I find those boots lovely but they look so trashy on her, she makes them look like the seedy velvet upholstery of a pay-by-hour motel as opposed to a stunning pair of thigh-highs.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users