Taylor Swift

normal_007.jpg
normal_020.jpg

jesus, taylor, those legs...

• Gross
Reactions: 1 users
She just looks so plain.
I mean, realistically speaking, she looks fine. She still has a better than average face, she can afford to wear nice clothing (although, her fashion choices are, eh...), but she's been a thinspiration source for me for years!
This is disappointing. Maybe she's going through something personal and she just doesn't have the energy to keep up with her appearance right now.

Whatever the case may be, mediocrity flatters no one.
I hope she goes back to the way she was.

Maybe she got knocked up by Tom before they split up.....because I looked like her at 6 months pregnant!

LOL, I don't think they actually ever had sex. I think she just manoeuvred him around in front of the paps for a few weeks and spent the rest of the time doodling their names entwined in rose buds until she decided Taylor Hiddleston wasn't her perfect married name after all.

• Funny
Reactions: 3 users
article-0-19FCDC5500000578-784_634x812.jpg
normal_020.jpg

just a little side by side comparison.

This isn't even her at her thinnest, but just so we remember what used to be...

rs_634x1024-160215153706-634-2016-grammy-awards-taylor-swift.jpg

She just looks so plain.
I mean, realistically speaking, she looks fine. She still has a better than average face, she can afford to wear nice clothing (although, her fashion choices are, eh...), but she's been a thinspiration source for me for years!
This is disappointing. Maybe she's going through something personal and she just doesn't have the energy to keep up with her appearance right now.

Whatever the case may be, mediocrity flatters no one.
I hope she goes back to the way she was.
I have a feeling that she probably want to look this average. She got a bigger boob job to match her new ''curves''

Honestly, she's average face wise & has an obnoxious personality, so now she finally has the awful body to match.

I hope she keeps gaining, maybe then we will FINALLY be spared the obviously orchestrated PR bullshit and constant media coverage.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Personally I hope she gains to the point of where she advocates fat acceptance. he he :ohno:
That would be really shocking and sad. I already dislike her for her publicity stunts, music, and rumors of her bad character, but if she did that, it would be just so desperate I'd honestly feel bad for her.
Although, I can't totally deny that it wouldn't be at least a little entertaining.

I have a feeling that she probably want to look this average. She got a bigger boob job to match her new ''curves''

How can you tell she bought bigger implants? I genuinely thought the size increase was due to her overall gain.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
How can you tell she bought bigger implants? I genuinely thought the size increase was due to her overall gain.
Well I don't 'know' but she doesn't look like the type of woman who gains like an hourglass. She was average when she first started and she's always been flat chested until the boob job, this theory makes sense to me
IMG_8929.JPG

• Sad
I hate hate hate how stuck up she is and how shitty her version of feminism is. Gain more, Taylor. I really wanna see you "curvy." :popcorn:

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Well I don't 'know' but she doesn't look like the type of woman who gains like an hourglass. She was average when she first started and she's always been flat chested until the boob job, this theory makes sense to me
View attachment 13916
I'm iffy on boob job - it's possible she went on birth control and also just gained weight, or either, but I can't say for certain. I've little experience in recognizing cosmetic surgery.

I'm iffy on boob job - it's possible she went on birth control and also just gained weight, or either, but I can't say for certain. I've little experience in recognizing cosmetic surgery.
Okay what's more likely...A celebrity gets a boob job... Or a 26 year old woman goes on birth control?

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 7 users
another boob job indication is their shape and placement. There is a gap between the breasts (I call it the gulch look) where natural boobs don't just pop up and leave that gap, especially on thicker women. It does happen with thinner women butTayler's not

• Funny