Taylor Swift

image.jpg

Worst one yet. I'll admit it's not a flattering angle but still :slinkout:

• Funny
  • Gross
Reactions: 2 users
At this point I pray she is pregnant or she will definitely be having a mental breakdown soon. How could she fall so far and be "okay"?

I don't think she's pregnant nor do I think she's "okay." If it was pregnancy and she's stable, I doubt there would be this much gain (this quickly). She would find some sort of medical professional help to care for her child. It seems more likely for her to be having a breakdown. Which makes sense, given the recent exposures. Besides my snarky side, I do think she needs this. Will the aftermath be good for her? Maybe. Or maybe she'll just become a 'curvy' enthusiast. Either way it's :drama: for me.

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
At this point I pray she is pregnant or she will definitely be having a mental breakdown soon. How could she fall so far and be "okay"?
Maybe she's having a breakdown. I honestly find it hard to even feel bad for her.

What goes around comes around. It all eventually catches up to you :nopity:

• Agree
Maybe she's having a breakdown. I honestly find it hard to even feel bad for her.

What goes around comes around. It all eventually catches up to you :nopity:

I'm not sure she's having a breakdown but I can imagine her angrily eating too many cupcakes every time she reads a less than positive website comment about herself (which has to be a lot) and she's probably got a team of people sewing size 0 labels into all her clothes and telling her she still looks amazing.

She's never going to stop looking so smug, that's for sure.

• Funny
I don't want her to be pregnant or have a mental breakdown. I feel like if these were the reasons behind her weight gain, the general public would just side with her and she'd receive a ton of sympathy votes. I actually want her to gain weight without there being an actual reason behind it except for that fact she can no longer be "good". Does that make sense? In the meantime, I'm just going to enjoy watching this trainwrek :drama:.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
I don't want her to be pregnant or have a mental breakdown. I feel like if these were the reasons behind her weight gain, the general public would just side with her and she'd receive a ton of sympathy votes. I actually want her to gain weight without there being an actual reason behind it except for that fact she can no longer be "good". Does that make sense? In the meantime, I'm just going to enjoy watching this trainwrek :drama:.
I understand what you mean; I don't want her to have another opportunity to play the victim either.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I honestly think she's on break and not giving a shit. She was just on tour for about two years and probably on a super strict diet, and now she doesn't give AF. Remember when Christina Aguilera had to lose all that weight for Burlesque and literally blew up before our eyes?

Feb 2010: (Weird photo but shows off her body)
normal_47.jpg

Dec 2010:
normal_20.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user