Taylor Momsen

I was watching the (very provocative) video for her band's song "Going to Hell" and she had a thigh gap with her legs crossed. Her clothing *cough* if you could call it clothing looks pretty tight, but I'd say she's down a few.

(Sorry that my screenshots are all blurry)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-07 at 8.32.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-11-07 at 8.32.30 PM.png
    120.9 KB · Views: 285
  • Screen Shot 2013-11-07 at 8.27.53 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-11-07 at 8.27.53 PM.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 318
I was watching the (very provocative) video for her band's song "Going to Hell" and she had a thigh gap with her legs crossed. Her clothing *cough* if you could call it clothing looks pretty tight, but I'd say she's down a few.

She seems to me like she has extremely wide hips, so that may not be too hard for her to get the big gap.
I don't know, I feel like it doesn't even matter to me how skinny she is..she always looks a mess :oops:

Just watched it. She looks pretty good (in terms of body) in that video.

Still miss her overall looks from the first seasons of GG :(

I actually love her dark style :oops: I'd be waaaaay too shy to emulate it, but I think it's kinda badass

Hey go for it! Life's too short not to live it the way you want to!

I don't mind the darkness of her style, it's more the lack of classiness that irks me. But I guess since seeing Miley acting out everyone is Audrey Hepburn level class next to her :lol:

I actually love her dark style :oops: I'd be waaaaay too shy to emulate it, but I think it's kinda badass

You're not alone ;) the hole "I'm rebel, so dark" think put aside, I find her attractive (and thank god, she dropped her hair extensions! Next step: get a proper cut)

Relly, people can always blame her for her attitude, they can't deny she has an amazing voice:

You're not alone ;) the hole "I'm rebel, so dark" think put aside, I find her attractive (and thank god, she dropped her hair extensions! Next step: get a proper cut)

Relly, people can always blame her for her attitude, they can't deny she has an amazing voice:

Fully agree!

Actually, I really love her look with that shiny black catsuit in the video; and yes, it does look like she has lost a few pounds.

Funnily enough, Taylor Momsen was my initial inspiration to get on the road to skinnyland, even though she's more in the 'slim/thin' territory and not SG skinny. I really like her super-long, lean legs, though:

tumblr_l2godxHD211qadt1mo1_500_large.jpg

tumblr_m2jpwvQuKY1rsmnvuo1_500.jpg

I saw her today at her show. I've never really listened to Pretty Reckless before but I accompanied someone that really likes her so I thought why not? She indeed has a good voice, but she plays the 'sexy, provocative' side on stage a lot too. She was covered though, nothing indecent. She was wearing leather leggings and a dress/long sleeveless shirt.
She's not SG skinny but definitely better than the average singer. Her thighs looked decent, maybe a bit too muscly depending the angle for my taste. Also since her shirt was long, I could only see the thinest part right above the knees so, she knows how to dress to look skinnier. Her upper body looked delicate. Her ams weren't tiny but slim and toned for sure. I could also see her lovely shoulder blades. Overall she looked fine, if she keeps up on the good road, she has the potential to look great.
Also, she dumped the extensions and her make up was not as raccoon-y as it could have been so it's a win ;)

Skinny Taylor is baaack!

Besides, this video is their best one in my opinion and I'm in love with her voice... I'm glad she's quit acting (she wasn't that good) to concentrate on her musician career!

Some pictures:
tumblr_n7bqotXaK01tt4q8oo3_500.gif

3814944966-taylor-momsen-goes-colours-no-clipe-de-messed-world.jpg

bmkvyudcyaewpqm.jpg

Thank god, it seems to be the end of the raccoon eyes
tumblr_n74rc6HF5s1tbtvlno1_500.jpg

She looked like she had lost when I saw her at IOW festival, though she's not back to her early GG heyday.

Taylor+Momsen+Day+2+Isle+Wight+Festival+2014+bBJRAn61H9Ul.jpg

Also, have to say I was impressed with her set; her band are awesome!

Skinny Taylor is baaack!

Thank god, it seems to be the end of the raccoon eyes
tumblr_n74rc6HF5s1tbtvlno1_500.jpg

As little J and even now she's just a goddess, I haven't seen this look yet though thank you so much she looks gorgeous!

I didn't realise half her songs were hers :wtf: I do actually like some of her songs - guilty pleasure style - and she has an amazing voice, but she kind of reminds me of Christina Aguilera when it comes to the piss poor styling and the whole gradual descent into uglyville. Her outfits make her look like she's either been attacked by the Walmart underwear bargain bin or else the Ann Summers halloween fetish rack :rolleyes: If she's going to insist on dressing all S&M punk, I don't see why she can't at least head to somewhere marginally more sophisticated like Atsuko Kudo and stay well clear of the pleather :soapbox:

Reactions: 1 user