Taylor Momsen

I know she comes off with this horrible attitude but there's always been something about her (besides the skinny legs) that I loved. Awesome thinspo :)
skinny+taylor+momsen.jpg

I quite like her too. Sometimes she dresses awkward, other times I just want to steal her wardrobe.

i loveee her! I love body and I even love how she dresses like a hooker:p

I like that she's different and clearly just wears what she wants, but personally think that she tries a little too hard.

She is my skinny idol, though, I adore her legs. I agree that she must be below 114, a friend of mine looks similar to her in height/weight and is around 105 (lucky doll!)

I love this girl..and her legs :O I'd lay my life down for a pair like that!

I <3 Taylor Momsen, and her band, The Pretty Reckless. I realise I'll never look as awesome as her, largely cos she's like 10 years younger than me and even when I was 18 I never looked like that but still....

I have to admit I mostly like her style. :eek:
I also liked her old one during Gossip Girl (I didn't watch that, I just can talk about pictures) but that was also... so... normal... and it seems she had a stylist. Nowadays she dresses like she wants to. And why not? She's thin enough!

I <3 Taylor Momsen, and her band, The Pretty Reckless. I realise I'll never look as awesome as her, largely cos she's like 10 years younger than me and even when I was 18 I never looked like that but still....

It's never too late! :)
Imagine: In 10 years you'll say: "Oh, why didn't I dress that way as I was young enough, like 28?!" and you'll regret it!

i love her face but she is not skinny...just slim. I love this weakly appearance on a woman she doesn't have. a little less and she would look like a dark fairy...

article-2095179-118C8FFE000005DC-979_634x944.jpg

tumblr_m0yklfp1Ls1qkv7wuo1_500.gif

6fc48__taylormomsenmotion.gif

Taylor+Momsen+Wireless+Festival+2011+Day+3+xCoNSWhqyw2l.jpg

taylor-momen-9-685x1024.jpg

Taylor-Momsen-Performing-With-The-Pretty-Reckless-At-WonderBar-PHOTOS-4.jpg

She's skinny and perfect and I have a huuugeeee girl crush on her:luv:

Reactions: 1 user
Seeing recent pictures of her it seems like she really doesn't care about herself...and dressing like a stripper gets really old...

Reactions: 1 users