Taylor Momsen

I miss her old clothes. :nopity:

true, I miss her 2008 style the most because it was rocker yet put together and stylish. I also really liked her hair/make up in these pictures.
or_e274d21b123901514316652.jpg

taylor-momsen-rock-roll-03.jpg

taylor.jpg

I love how you can see her hip bones coming out of her dress. she has a perfect body, but I feel her hair will fall off if she doesn't stop bleaching it!

She has a nice body but has to be really skinny to not look like she has chubby cheeks.

Extensions look so tacky when you leave your hair straight like that because it makes them all too visible! I curle mine slightly to avoid that. Come on stars don't you have someone to tell you those things? V__v also she still puts on her raccoon make up ...

Grrr...She had so much potential. But now it seems like she's just trying so hard. Taylor- you make ridiculous amounts of money and got your break on GOSSIP GIRL, stop trying to convince everyone that you're so punk rock. Hopefully it can just be chalked up to a teenage rebellious phase...

Used to really love her body but now it's just kind of... average.

Taylor-Momsen-2.jpg

*___*

Whenever I see this girl the only word that comes to mind is "Ridiculous."

And her raccoon makeup... :facepalm:

Also... I just figured out who does she remind me of (wide face, facial expression, bulging eyes, teensy mouth):

5816741480_stewie_griffin_answer_6_xlarge.jpeg

@Andrea I agree! She's so incredibly pretentious. If she acted with more dignity, stopped the overproduced , unoriginal music, stopped wearing that proposterous eye makeup and changed her look she might, just might , look alright. As it stands I have no respect for her and she holds nothing for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy fuck her black eye shadow is starting to make her look drag queeny. I think she's aged so her features matured, and she no longer looks youthful enough to pull off the look in any measure of the phrase.

Also, she's definately gained.

Holy fuck her black eye shadow is starting to make her look drag queeny. I think she's aged so her features matured, and she no longer looks youthful enough to pull off the look in any measure of the phrase.

Also, she's definately gained.

She's been looking not so young for a while now....