Taylor Momsen

She's about as rock n' roll as a bag of chips.

Looks like she's eating far too many of those, too.

Reactions: 1 users
I thinks he has a nice body but her music sucks and I dont like her because I get the vibe that she is an attention seeker.This is quite a recent picture of her
JTM-059952.jpg

We differ only a few months in age and she is maybe 2 inches taller (?). She is my thinspiration. I've been fascinated with her body since episode 1 of GG. She has a bmi of ~16.5 she is about 108-110 lb.

I actually like her music, she has a nice rocknroll voice :)

Reactions: 1 user
She used to be alot thinner....she has the bone structure and height and everything going for her, sigh.....she *could* be such awesome thinspo, but atm not at all (to my taste).

i used to really really like her. Still like her voice and music, but not so much her choice of wardrobe and attitude..

I really like her legs but i'm just not sure why she insists on dressing like a homeless crackhead stripper. I always have the overwhelming urge to shove her in a hot shower.

I love her legs, but the rest...:superpuke:
Okay, she IS skinny, so I guess she can be a role model. But not to me, because I don't even find her pretty, apart from her skinny body. Her face jut seems too awkward to me. :/

Ahhh, little J!! She looks really different these days. Definitely still slender, but I actually think she looks better super skinny, especially facially...

She used to look pretty skinny indeed, but currently, nope not anymore. And well yess thinspiration maybe at first, but certainly not the hardcore, for me at least.

I can't wait to have skinny legs so I look a bit taller! Off to find and save some more of her pictures!

love her! and i too would forget my pants at home if i had legs like hers !