Taylor Momsen

This isn't related to her body but whatever, lol.

I love her music, but I wonder if her bandmates feel weird about making music with her cause of the large age gap. Like when she was still a teenager, it seemed weird to me to see her sing alongside men that look like they must be 40 or so. I wonder if they have a friendly relationship or if its just strictly business.

I really love her music also. But their first album booklet has lots of pictures of her legs too which aren't really that great.

large.jpg

Is it just me, or has she gained a substansial amount of weight?
It looks like it through her face, but it's definitely hard to tell in the last photo whether or not she actually has because of the way she's dressed (top half I mean) but she was always quite skinny-curvy, so maybe it's just the way the baggy tee goes over her breasts/hips because her legs look alright considering her footwear (basically flats, so she doesn't have the high heel illusion)

I really liked how she looked as Jenny Humphrey, although I personally prefer her rocker look to how she looked in the beginning of GG. Not that I am in love with the "racoon eyes" but like the dark lip and clean face I think looks so good on her. Her body in GG was actually one of my initial thinspirations, before SG. Too bad she doesn't look quite as good anymore, at least not in the face.

At first I thought; worst nose job ever, but then I looked closer and thought; worst contour makeup ever.
article-2306556-19358FEB000005DC-649_634x896.jpg

She's not actually looking that bad these days when she receives proper styling.
TAYLOR-MOMSEN-in-Revolver-Magazine-FebruaryMarch-2014-Issue-05.jpg

I mean, if you're going to look like a character from a bad horror movie you should at least do it with a proper hair texturizer and a little pop of the hip...

At first I thought; worst nose job ever, but then I looked closer and thought; worst contour makeup ever.

She's not actually looking that bad these days when she receives proper styling.

I mean, if you're going to look like a character from a bad horror movie you should at least do it with a proper hair texturizer and a little pop of the hip...

Ugh god - even with the good styling her thighs look chunky. And that bad contouring and nose job don't help at all to hide the fact that she has a chubby face.

It never fails to surprise me how if someone skinny gains some weight, it seems that all class has been stripped away from them. She looks so mediocre here. I like her, but she needs to pull herself together.

Even when her stlye of music is not my favourite I have to admit that she has a very good voice, also live, something that not every nowadays singer can say... She has got a lot of criticism because of her dressing style which I think is irrelevant, but it's just my opinion. I think that she is a singer and she is doing her job pretty well.
As for the body, she has that too. Now she may have gained a bit but still looks good. Let's see if her metabolism will curse her or if it is something temporary.
I like that I can relate to her type of body because of the wide hips even at a low weight.

Reactions: 1 user
I hated her in gossip girl! but I have to admit that she has talent and she always maintained a decent figure.

Blah...not into emo girl style. Thin and classy is more my aesthetic. Her makeup is atrocious and so juvenile.

Can't staaaand her. Such an annoying goth wannabe. Then people who don't know anything about it think shes the height of goth *teeth grinding* Stoooop.

Body wise it seems like shes had some skinny moments but in other pictures shes bordering on basically chubby, at least by SG standards! Was shocked how many people were fawning over pictures where I thought she looked pretty huge, eek.

I really love her, she was my first thinspo when I was chubby.
She has a pretty face too bad it doesn't look lean.
roubando%2Bo%2Bestilo%2Btaylor%2Bmomsen%2Bblog%2Bmeus%2Bdel%25C3%25ADrios%2B2.png

tumblr_ni0ib0car21u83oulo1_400.png

And her make up is awful
rs_634x1024-130913105233-1024.taylor-momsen-red-eyeliner-nyfw.jpg

tumblr_ntnnorXd101tqmqido1_400.jpg

she looks way better like this
Taylor-Momsen-et-sa-coiffure-chic-au-defile-Alice-Olivia-le-9-septembre-2013_exact1024x768_p.jpg

Anyway, she gained but she lost again now her body looks good for a celebrity
article-0-1EB618C500000578-311_634x878.jpg

Taylor-Momsen-at-the-beach-in-pink--03-720x1080.jpg

Taylor-Momsen-at-the-beach-in-pink--01-720x1080.jpg

taylor-momsen-my-rock-magazine-photoshoot_3.jpg

that's ma favorite video by TPR she was real thinspo back then

She was such a thinspo when I watched Gossip Girl. Her and Agnes both honestly. Taylor was cursed with a chubby face, though, like me :sorry:
ea98dc5ad67c351f29a7e52eda4b7128.jpg

I sort of stumbled across a dumb picture of her on Tumblr and I just feel kind of nostalgic? She was my idol in the awkward teen angst years, but now it's like she's just become totally irrelevant. I haven't heard anyone talk about Taylor or The Pretty Reckless in about three years. Time for her to pull herself together or properly fade away, I think.