Sasha Luss

hmm, I don't know, I feel like she gained post hospital, her face and legs definitely looked slimmer before.
Did something bad happened to her on hospital? Because nobody wants to tell us the true , is she okay?

Did something bad happened to her on hospital? Because nobody wants to tell us the true , is she okay?
I've been wondering the same question for months.. Don't know why she was in hospital but I hope everything is fine now for her. I also wonder why she wasn't at Chanel last week, since she was one of Karl Lagerfield's favourite lately. Mate she had other works?
I've seen she's a little obsessed with food (she post a lot -comprare to other models)-about food in her Instagram; the last pic was from The Beauty and The Beast); really hope she's fine and hasn't any problem related to food.
Hope to see her more ad last year, she has such a potential! Love her!

Vogue Germany Editorial December 2014

321043-800w.jpg

321040-800w.jpg
321047-800w.jpg
321048-800w.jpg

Her thighs are looking a bit full but with a face like that who really cares.

You're a hard one to please :D

I agree with Violet, her thighs look full to me as well. I can't tell whether they're photoshopped or not though.

I adore Sasha and her work but something seems off with her lately. It's reminding me of Daphne G, the moment they're starting to make a well known name in the industry and getting huge contracts (Both of them has\had dior if i'm not wrong) they get those breakdowns or something...hopefully it's all good

Reactions: 1 user
Maybe this will help solve whether her thighs have been photoshopped???
(from her IG about 4 weeks ago) http://instagram.com/p/vbecc1pic5/?modal=true
This one is from a few days later. She's standing with her legs apart and hips thrust right back, exactly like I do when I've gained and feel self conscious about my legs so try to make them appear as small as possible. I'm probably reading way into this and she's obviously still a complete goddess.. but it just seems a little strange.

Screen shot 2014-12-12 at 10.47.55 AM.png

Reactions: 1 users
I doubt she actually ate that, she is nlt going to waste her carrer and all thise millionaire contracts for mc donalds . She always posts about food she might had gained a little but sure will come back skinnier than before

McDonald's isn't the devil, you guys. You don't know if she's drinking diet coke, or what's in those bags... or if they're all for her or for her & friends. A grilled chicken wrap is 400 cals and can tide you over for 2 meals and is decently "clean" for fast food... plus eating a big meal once in a while honestly isn't the end of the world.

Reactions: 4 users
McDonald's isn't the devil, you guys. You don't know if she's drinking diet coke, or what's in those bags... or if they're all for her or for her & friends. A grilled chicken wrap is 400 cals and can tide you over for 2 meals and is decently "clean" for fast food... plus eating a big meal once in a while honestly isn't the end of the world.

I was JUST about to post this. She isn't going to fucking blow up over one McDonalds meal. :facepalm:

Let's see if any of you girls look as good as her.

Reactions: 4 users
I was JUST about to post this. She isn't going to fucking blow up over one McDonalds meal. :facepalm:

Let's see if any of you girls look as good as her.

I agree and I think it's more than ok treat yourself once in a while, especially when you look like Sasha does! Personally though, I find McDonald's disgusting and wouldn't ever eat it, so I was only expressing my opinion about the food.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Looking 'as good as her' is not a requirement to critique her choices, esp. in light of the fact that she is a professional model and many of the members here aren't.
True, but people here and especially in the real world like to freak out about the fact that "omg she ate a burger!!! she must be bulimic!!!" or something similarly asinine. A single meal, whether "good" or "bad" has barely any impact on weight loss.

In any case, if Sasha gains any more, it'll be clear she's making poor food choices. It's just too early to comment right now because we really don't know.