Sasha Luss

o4j95K5S.jpg
She should go back to the platinum blonde she had before in my opinion.

for her size she is quite chesty, but she's also at a versace show, and word is that they have many chicken cutlets backstage...not to be eaten of course ;)

Reactions: 2 users
I need to stop looking at this thread before I try to bleach my hair again.....
But honestly, with her face she could pull off any hair. I think she looks best with extremes, so either the white blonde or a dark brown.

Reactions: 1 user
Looks like she's been filling in those brows...I almost didn't recognise her.
10932386_1559857074252525_1318595989_n.jpg 10611267_777562519018268_1517947868_n.jpg
The caption on the second one: "Yes, because that's really what this whole multibillion-dollar industry is all about, isn't it? Inner beauty... #beautyiseverywhere #thisindustryseesbothsides #insideout #loveit" I'm not sure if she's being sarcastic or not, but she sounds genuine, which surprises me.

Reactions: 1 user
Looks like she's been filling in those brows...I almost didn't recognise her.
View attachment 5729 View attachment 5730
The caption on the second one: "Yes, because that's really what this whole multibillion-dollar industry is all about, isn't it? Inner beauty... #beautyiseverywhere #thisindustryseesbothsides #insideout #loveit" I'm not sure if she's being sarcastic or not, but she sounds genuine, which surprises me.

That quote is from one of my favorite movies - The Devil Wears Prada :)

For me, her beauty is strictly connected to her hair, like the biblic Samson: the longer her hair is, the more beautiful, successfull and appreciated she is.

Reactions: 2 users
For me, her beauty is strictly connected to her hair, like the biblic Samson: the longer her hair is, the more beautiful, successfull and appreciated she is.
I definitely agree on this... Unfortunately it happens it is like that for a lot of people. I have a similar problem. Now desperately waiting for them to grow longer.
Still she is in the industry and I am sure her agent will take of her hair.. Shouldn't he? Sasha really loses her appeal without the platin blonde fairy look

She keeps looking better and better....
I thought she was meh as a brunette, INCREDIBLY stunning as a platinum blonde, then back to meh again when she chopped it, and now it's like... looooooove

I think she looks gorgeous with every hair colour, but the platinum blonde wins by far!