Sasha Luss

"I also drink hot ginger tea with lemon, honey, and a bit of rum, so it soothes and numbs my throat."

http://www.style.com/slideshows/sli...stay-healthy-immunity-boosting-tips/slides/10

I can vouch for this, every time I feel and incoming cold or itchy throat, I prepare one of those fresh ginger-lemon-honey concoctions (without the rum, though!) and it works like magic to avoid getting sick! I haven't have a proper cold in ages, now that I think about it...

I can vouch for this, every time I feel and incoming cold or itchy throat, I prepare one of those fresh ginger-lemon-honey concoctions (without the rum, though!) and it works like magic to avoid getting sick! I haven't have a proper cold in ages, now that I think about it...

It works a lot faster with the rum :D

Dior Eyewear F/W 2014
XZ4QsjCl.jpg

Tom Ford Cruise S/S 2015 :seeya:
1cOrIlTl.jpg
MFYC8U3l.jpg

qL3Jv7Hl.jpg
XaUJpLil.jpg

wWHo38Ll.jpg
lm2gefjl.jpg

YxpvG1xl.jpg
fiS4XpJl.jpg

vYBEhxFl.jpg
O9fi2u6l.jpg

OZzcy6ql.jpg

Dior Beauty Holiday 2014
DxxoNbul.png

E48qvHVl.jpg

Neiman Marcus
pfL28bOl.jpg

mIl5rAMl.jpg

L8iWESDl.jpg

YKzqv9cl.jpg

fPLGrjUl.jpg

I'm not sure what magazine this video is from, but she's just so glamorous and gorgeous here:luvluv:
For anyone who doesn't know Russian, Sasha roughly says:

"If I hadn't become a model, I would have still become a model, because I've worked so hard on it and I don’t stop until I reach success. You can’t imagine the things I have had to wear in shoots- leopard latex with some sort of roses, wigs…- everything.

For any woman, happiness is probably found through a significant other, a successful career, a wonderful family. If you have all of those things, let’s be honest- shoes, bags, jewelry, dresses- any woman, young and old, will always be happy from new clothes and beautiful things. Those are always great!

My secret weapon? I don’t know… a smile. Smile more often and life will seem much better. Glamour probably comes from beauty, sense of style, from the beautiful people that print this wonderful magazine- glamour is an energetic sort of happiness."

Reactions: 7 users
She looks like the tiniest little being ever in these shots. Look at that arm in comparison to the camera man! Like a little fairy.

Screen shot 2014-11-18 at 9.35.38 PM.png
Screen shot 2014-11-18 at 9.35.39 PM.png

Vogue Germany Editorial December 2014
321039-800w.jpg

321042-800w.jpg

321043-800w.jpg

321044-800w.jpg
321040-800w.jpg
321045-800w.jpg
321046-800w.jpg
321047-800w.jpg
321048-800w.jpg

Her thighs are looking a bit full but with a face like that who really cares.

Reactions: 1 user
Her legs were always like that if you look at older pictures. I also think they seem bigger because she has thick ankles and kinda soft knees.

Her legs were always like that if you look at older pictures. I also think they seem bigger because she has thick ankles and kinda soft knees.
hmm, I don't know, I feel like she gained post hospital, her face and legs definitely looked slimmer before.

Reactions: 1 user