pcz7ZSl.jpg

o4K1x5c.jpg

OqI1Mim.jpg

Vogue Japan January 2017

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Who is who?

She does nothing for me but I can see why majority likes her and her efforts in the gym. Granted I am stuck in 2005-2011, imho her face is boring and her body is what I would think VS secretly would like to have all of its models. Lean, 'strong', nicely shaped with boobs . The fit beach pretty blonde type of girl. My god it couldn't get more boring. the most exciting about her is literally her surname and the question why the forum software doesn't offer an emoji of zzzzz/yawn !

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Who is who?

She does nothing for me but I can see why majority likes her and her efforts in the gym. Granted I am stuck in 2005-2011, imho her face is boring and her body is what I would think VS secretly would like to have all of its models. Lean, 'strong', nicely shaped with boobs . The fit beach pretty blonde type of girl. My god it couldn't get more boring. the most exciting about her is literally her surname and the question why the forum software doesn't offer an emoji of zzzzz/yawn !
I don't think anybody here is fond of her as a model, they're both very boring (I still think Romee is beautiful though) and don't show any type of personality, but body wise they put a lot of effort and this kind of fit/skinny look is really inspiring :)

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 7 users
Who is who?

I totally agree. She seems bland, as if she has no personality whatsoever. Her non VS work has no spark, she's just a very fit body with an easy to photograph face. All she really seems to do is pose with her food, post her workouts and do that frustrating duck face; obviously people like her & follow her for that, but it's generic and boring and reminds me of every damn instagram model in existence. I think that's why I've never warmed up to her, because despite being successful she still has the personality of a wannabe instagram model - I'm used to industry girls having something special or magical regarding their appearance or personality but she just falls flat to me (which is why she fits VS & fitness so well I think).

Her dedication is admirable, but the fit look does nothing for me and I'd rather see unique & interesting girls with some sembelence of personality as opposed to Romee. She suits VS so well because their entire image is fit but commercial cookie-cutter models that your average woman can easily warm up to/project herself onto, but beyond that it's all just average and uninspiring imo.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I don't really find her pretty anymore--her teeth and eyes are kind of squinty and mousy, and she just rubs me the wrong way. Really a shame

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Sorry, needed more :shy:
3BBEA13F00000578-4078942-image-m-164_1483221672440.jpg

3BBE9FFC00000578-0-image-m-158_1483220224961.jpg

3BBE5F9800000578-4078942-image-m-209_1483223594984.jpg

she's like Golden Retriever Angel and I'm completely okay with it.
200w.gif

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
she's like Golden Retriever Angel and I'm completely okay with it.

I feel the same way. She's not particularly exciting or exotic. But she's...pleasant. And sometimes that's enough for me. The Vogue Japan work made me smile.
And, as I've said before, I think her body is one that I could achieve through work and discipline, which automatically gets my interest.

• Agree
I feel the same way. She's not particularly exciting or exotic. But she's...pleasant. And sometimes that's enough for me. The Vogue Japan work made me smile.
And, as I've said before, I think her body is one that I could achieve through work and discipline, which automatically gets my interest.
Exactly and, to me, at least, I've never gotten that fake pleasent vibe from her . . . unlike Karlie.
She's just generally happy, hardworking, likes to brunch with her bf, and workout. Not nuclear physics but genuine--which seems just as rare.
iu

• Love
  • Agree
Amazing transformation, her face is really not my fancy but that weightloss really helped to refine her features. Her jaw looked chubby and block-ish to me. Her arms are just amazing though; always been a problem area for me so I can't help myself in being a little jealous.

Thought this was an interesting photo of Romee - much more natural looking. Vogue US February 2017
9RPAU9r.jpg