Romee Strijd

I guess people are thinking I’m a huge hater of Romee. But boy, she’s looking like a prostitute.

I think she has that unfortunate body type where her waist is non existent when she gains, she’s just a huge bloated mess. Had plenty of time (a year to be exact) to actually work and get in shape, I don’t know if there’s hope for her anymore and I doubt we’ll be seeing the old Romee anytime soon. She was not in shape even before the pregnancy, so that can’t even be blamed anymore.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Aren’t those boots supposed to make your legs look skinny? And if you have to stand like that to avoid your thighs touching it’s probably time to stop posting pics in underwear…

• Gross
  • Pig
  • Agree
Reactions: 14 users

Aren’t those boots supposed to make your legs look skinny? And if you have to stand like that to avoid your thighs touching it’s probably time to stop posting pics in underwear…

I don't think she got the memo :disgusted:

no waist bitch.jpeg

slutty romee again.jpeg

The way she desperately pulled up her shorts to hide her stomach... girl you're not fooling anybody :lol:

• Funny
  • Agree
  • Gross
Reactions: 9 users
Aw Romee :( Looked up to her growing up, but now … (obviously) not so much

Good for her becoming a mother, she should just stick to that alongside raking in that newfound influencer money. Some of her YT videos can be fun to watch, shh

Also, shouldn’t Laurens have wifed her up long ago…? I digress, this is SGF not DeuxMoi
076DBEE4-B631-4498-9DB0-05FE37F50165.jpeg

C9087531-8CD5-4BF1-A42E-E814E8A618BE.jpeg

E94BFEDC-989A-4E69-BC93-7A8F7694F9E2.jpeg

0C8120E6-DB07-4257-8F9A-6240D29866D7.jpeg

• Sad
Aw Romee :( Looked up to her growing up, but now … (obviously) not so much

Good for her becoming a mother, she should just stick to that alongside raking in that newfound influencer money. Some of her YT videos can be fun to watch, shh

Also, shouldn’t Laurens have wifed her up long ago…? I digress, this is SGF not DeuxMoi
View attachment 127213
View attachment 127214
View attachment 127215
View attachment 127216
That first picture compared to the others!! She just radiates determination and confidence... Its great that she's pregnant again and excited to expand her family, just a shame she expanded her waistline beyond redemption beforehand... Such a shame

Got this ad in my gmail. Seriously, is she pregnant again? (But wasn't too interested to check out)

unnamed.jpg

"Girls who think they're models"-thread material

nakd_deep_neckdrop_gathered_dress-1749-000019-0003_social.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Got this ad in my gmail. Seriously, is she pregnant again? (But wasn't too interested to check out)

View attachment 130423

"Girls who think they're models"-thread material

nakd_deep_neckdrop_gathered_dress-1749-000019-0003_social.jpg
She recently announced that she is pregnant with her second child.
For some reason, the fact that her pictures are not good doesn’t move me. I may be wrong but she never was known for being an exceptional model on prints, she just had a captivating figure.
I think she is on the way to retire from modelling and become a full-time content creator like Vita Sidorkina.

• Useful
  • Agree