Romee Strijd

Wow she has been looking great.Probably cause of the VS fittings and such.
Models tend to gain a lot of weight when they start working with VS. Taylor Hill, Jasmine Tookes, etc. I feel like Behati had even talked about gaining weight for VS. I can't quote the source but I think the general consensus is that VS ruins decent models.

Reactions: 1 user
She's looking really good body-wise, although for some reason I'll never be able to find her face attractive.

I wonder whether they'll photoshop her bigger in the "victoriasport"-photoshoot. :sneaky:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Personally I love her, especially in the context of the other VS 'Angels'. Recently her body looks very thin and toned, especially here:

The comments are very negative and call her out as anorexic :blahblah: but I find the best bodies always get critisism for being too thin so you know.

Reactions: 2 users
@dauphin Probably because she has only two expressions: big America smile and lobotomized fish gape

I love her body and to some extent her look even though her :mclap: puts me off after a few minutes, she's a hard worker :luv:

thought: can we stop with the fish gape yet? :yawn:

Reactions: 3 users
Personally I love her, especially in the context of the other VS 'Angels'. Recently her body looks very thin and toned, especially here:

The comments are very negative and call her out as anorexic :blahblah: but I find the best bodies always get critisism for being too thin so you know.

She really has been looking amazing! Definite body inspiration

NDU7xR6.jpg

Holy shit her body looks just like mine right now! I definitely have the same shape. (Not sure exactly what it is, though: rectangle? Hourglass?) Gotta say I love the idea of having a model with the same body type to reference every now and then. These pics are motivating me soo much to not gain an ounce, and hopefully lose some more to look even better:p The facial expressions are totally unfortunate though, hopefully she'll improve them but TBH I doubt it will happen.

Why do Victoria Secret have to photoshop good bodies to make them look chubbier? She wasn't even sickly looking yet I'm sure there will still be people asking for diversity!!!1!

God she's so hot. Epitome of skinny fit.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users