Romee Strijd

We all keep measuring tape in our makeups bags? :whistling:
ab99c5974476bf7a982f4785470a5480.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
She looked good at Jeremy Scott. She posted a pic on her ig (on my phone and idk how to post a pic :( )

I love how tiny but so firm and toned her body is :luv:

Reactions: 1 user
She's soooo boring on her Snapchat imo.
Ok, she's beautiful, but it seems to me that she doesn't waste a second to celebrate her beauty. I don't see any personality in her video and the only message I get is "look how hot I am". Annoying.

Reactions: 1 user
She's soooo boring on her Snapchat imo.
Ok, she's beautiful, but it seems to me that she doesn't waste a second to celebrate her beauty. I don't see any personality in her video and the only message I get is "look how hot I am". Annoying.
Uhm, I think that if I was beautiful as her I'd do the same :hahano:

Reactions: 2 users
Uhm, I think that if I was beautiful as her I'd do the same :hahano:
I agree.. Me too probably!

There's nothing wrong with it.. She's beautiful, everybody knows it, she knows it and she shows it; that's absolutely ok. But I'd like to see a little bit her personality too and not only a picture in motion. That's only my opinion.

Reactions: 2 users
View attachment 11754

She was forced to stand next to a civilian today. Poor Romee....she must've pissed someone off!
Why are Hailee's captions always self deprecating, putting herself down, revealing something negative, or going into way too much personal detail? Has she really not learned not to over share online?

Reactions: 3 users
Why are Hailee's captions always self deprecating, putting herself down, revealing something negative, or going into way too much personal detail? Has she really not learned not to over share online?

also just browsing her insta she posts a lot of pictures with famous people/brands who I've never noticed recognize her. It's all just kind of sad.

It's like that girl in school who only wants to be liked but ends up being a fucking psycho and stage 5 clinger about it. Like I feel bad for you, but I also can see why people very rarely like you.

Reactions: 4 users