sWSgaa9.jpg

KGchhnM.jpg

YgG0PPg.jpg

qyeUVsE.jpg

jhsaZqK.jpg

tsUFHxa.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Love Romee for being the only VS angel to be part of the trainlikeanangel:rolleyes: thing without being thick af

View attachment 15469 View attachment 15470
:ijizzed:
Just watched this and was about to post but you beat me to it. I'm always impressed by super skinny models but I think I'm even more impressed by skinny models like Romee who clearly work out and have a nice amount of muscle tone :luvluv:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I love her for her perfect body but I hate her style :spazrun:

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
When all else fails Romee can always get me to work out

IMG_0969.PNG

She looks so good in this insta video, and though the screenshot doesn't do her justice you can tell how skinny fit she is.

Girl is like the epitome of basic though :p

• Agree
  • Love

agreed; as much as i like her body i just can't follow her/look at her page because her face is only alright to me and she's only gotten more and more pedestrian (a lot like skriver, just skinnier and in better shape)...was she always *this*basic, or did VS make it worse? I feel like a few years ago she was kind of cool?

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
her face is only alright
I adore her body but as mentioned she only has two expressions and also I think her chin seems kind of short? I was trying to figure out what her face reminds me of and I think it's the yellow moon iphone emoji :lol: Not that it's fat in any way but that something about it seems kind of... flat?

edit: that being said always look at her page before going to workout because I think she has maybe the most perfect body and the one I most want for myself :spazrun: (tossup between her and Susanne K but Romee's is what I want long term) plus she works hard which I appreciate

• Agree
Romee is one of the models where her body looks far better in street style pics than photoshopped ones :hahano:

a0c4003f8b1e8f29f4c5504d4396fe14.jpg

29ccf0049a42450cfe19f7ea54912e43.jpg

9f7de0414a36c56cf8b8a1d18011d6a2.jpg
f5fbbd2bf238ca7915085e436f4f2a3b.jpg

:flower:

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

View attachment 15682
She looks so good in this insta video, and though the screenshot doesn't do her justice you can tell how skinny fit she is.

oh my god dude... that shirt...

"but first, coffee"
"oh kale no"
"pizza is my boyfriend."

I hate this shit so much

• Agree
oh my god dude... that shirt...

"but first, coffee"
"oh kale no"
"pizza is my boyfriend."

I hate this shit so much
Taylor hears you and raises you a shitty body to match

:hahano:

WE CAN TELL TAYLOR :smash:

• Funny
  • Gross
Oh my god I was looking through tagged photos of her and great body but almost laughed out loud at this:

"Alternative Facts"

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users
_20170417_002043.JPG

:inluv: romee showing her great body at coachella
Maybe its because she is on her side but cant stop staring at her legs

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 6 users

This can't just be a 'bad angle'. Friendly reminder that even the perfect bodies are not prone to going to average territory. :nervous:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

This can't just be a 'bad angle'. Friendly reminder that even the perfect bodies are not prone to going to average territory. :nervous:

Honestly I think it's just the way her jeans fit in this pic but I would need to see other photos to decide.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Honestly I think it's just the way her jeans fit in this pic but I would need to see other photos to decide.

(Slightly Off-Topic)
This is probably why I find jeans terrifying; the garment itself is bulky enough that it can add the illusion of inches. That's why my ultimate "safety check" on how I'm losing/maintaining always comes back to how I look in a basic pair of jeans...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

I knew brunch every day would eventually catch up to her. Or maybe these high wasted jeans are just super unflattering on her body?

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

I knew brunch every day would eventually catch up to her. Or maybe these high wasted jeans are just super unflattering on her body?

She hasn't gained weight -- it's the jeans. She's always been a (slender, but undeniable) pear shape:

I have the same body type and it's why I'm very careful to never wear bulky denim, even at my lowest weights. Skirts and black skinny pants for life :party:

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 4 users