Moschino_3248.jpg

Her midsection looks softer too
romee-strijd-at-tao-in-west-hollywood-05-08-2017.jpg

Yiiiiikes. Her style is even more egregious with an average body :busted:

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users
Funny how people's appearance can change drastically only after a tiny bit of scrolling on Instagram :facepalm:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
She's always been a pear but imo definitely gained

Moschino Resort 2018....
Moschino_3248.jpg

Her midsection looks softer too

Yiiiiikes. Her style is even more egregious with an average body :busted:

Whether or not she's gained, those pants do absolutely nothing to help. Ack.

Also, sunglasses in the dark, um...

Wait, is that a sign of something other than stupidity, desire for privacy, or a recent opthalmologist visit?
I always just assumed it was to avoid the blinding lights of the paps? Coz she's not the only one... there must be a reason.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users
Wait, is that a sign of something other than stupidity, desire for privacy, or a recent opthalmologist visit?
I always just assumed it was to avoid the blinding lights of the paps? Coz she's not the only one... there must be a reason.

My assumption is you wear sunglasses to hide drug use . People really high sometimes get a glint in pictures that's extra reflective- sort of animal like.

But I would 100% believe that it would be to avoid camera flash now that you mention it.

My assumption is you wear sunglasses to hide drug use . People really high sometimes get a glint in pictures that's extra reflective- sort of animal like.

But I would 100% believe that it would be to avoid camera flash now that you mention it.

Oh I assumed they were intentionally part of her outfit, which was just hilarious to me. But I suppose she could have been trying to hide puffy eyes or hide from paparazzi - though, if so, this pair doesn't quite do the job very well.

• Agree
I would think she just lost her muscles that's why she is looking softer and bigger. On the scale she is probably even lighter now than she was last year. Skinny fat cure.

I would think she just lost her muscles that's why she is looking softer and bigger. On the scale she is probably even lighter now than she was last year. Skinny fat cure.
I agree with the muscle loss

Recents:

With tight clothing;
IMG_2942.jpg
IMG_2943.jpg
IMG_2944.jpg

And looser clothing:
IMG_2945.jpg

• Agree
Surprised that no one has mentioned Romee's Youtube channel! I think that it's totally random for her to be starting one, given all of the jobs that she already gets.
She has posted 2 videos so far that show her workouts, food that she eats, beauty, behind the scenes, and general lifestyle.

It's actually one of the best things i've ever seen her wear (minus the bag), but I am guilty of having a love affair with athleisure. This, for a change, looks polished and put together, even if it's casual. She usually looks like a messy and trashy Malibu Barbie

:lol: I immediately thought of you/how you would make this outfit amazing when I saw that picture!

• Love
I know this is not particularly worth repeating, but she is. so. basic. :hibye:

Just checked out those youtube videos. No personality. Malibu Barbie is right.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
She and Taylor Hill are in the MK catalogue (currently collecting dust) that was mailed to my house.

Good choice. Both these girls are so basic they make avocado toast look exquisite.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
saw her irl recently with her boyfriend and she looked way more like an ig fitness girl than a real model, quite sad.
He was a total knockout though ;)

She and Taylor Hill are in the MK catalogue (currently collecting dust) that was mailed to my house.

Good choice. Both these girls are so basic they make avocado toast look exquisite.
hell, they make dry toast look exquisite

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users