Olivia Palermo

article-0-16C91B14000005DC-522_314x602.jpg

article-0-16C91B37000005DC-716_308x602.jpg

article-0-16C91BAB000005DC-771_640x515.jpg

Thanks for this. I've been through her pictures and it looks like she really enjoys her Ice lattes. I wonder what her hot drinks are.

You are welcome! Now that you mention it, it´s true she is always drinking (or holding ;)) Ice Lattes. I wonder if she restricts much, I mean she is lean but she looks very healthy and her weight doesn´t seem to fluctuate a lot...

Q&A with Olivia Palermo
Please describe your personal style in two sentences or less.
An ever-evolving mix of both the classic and eclectic, and high-end pieces with high-street scores.

How does the city you live in inspire your day-to-day style?
New York provides so much incredible fashion inspiration, but what I find to be the most inspiring is the confidence of the New York woman. It's about learning your own personal style, what you love and what works for you. My work requires me to travel quite a bit, so the city I'm in tends to change day by day. I really draw inspiration from all over the world.

List some of your favorite current trends and why you appreciate them/how you are wearing them.
I really love the return of the ladylike pointed toe, especially ones with an ankle strap. Structured bags are also having a resurgence. Season after season, I'm always drawn to luxe fabrics and exceptional tailoring, above all else.

Who are some of your style icons and why?
The actresses of Old Hollywood, like Jean Harlow, Ava Gardner, and Ingrid Bergman. For them, it seemed dressing was an experience. It was about the fit and fabric more than being at the mercy of every trend. They're perfect examples of women who never let the clothes wear them-they owned their look.

Name one go-to piece in your closet and why.
A perfectly tailored blazer. It can pull just about any look together, day or night. It gives polish to the simplest jeans and tee, and can even add a bit of edge to an evening look.

What are some of your favorite places to shop?
Topshop and Zara always come through; they're always on-trend, and at a great price point. I love popping into Harvey Nichols when I'm in London. I also love Zoë, which is near me in Dumbo and always has beautiful pieces. NET-A-PORTER and Piperlime.com are my go-tos for online shopping.

What are some of your fashion sites/blogs?
Aside from OliviaPalermo.com and, of course, WhoWhatWear.com, I also love Style.com and Vogue.co.uk.

From WhoWhatWear

Totally agree too!!

I totally agree. You can look stylish and presentable even if you only choose your clothes well and don't put on make-up or heels. Olivia always looks so amazing, I really adore her.

Honestly I don't even mind that she isn't toned in a swim suit. Her body proves being skinny makes you look much taller (I thought she was way taller!) and fits perfectly into clothing.

GOALS!

She looks amazing in clothes, and so-so in a bathing suit. She really has a keen eye for fashion and dressing her body.