Olivia Palermo

277063.jpg

Ohhhh Olivia :luv: I think I can't tell how much I love her! :luv: Her style is just flawless, I almost love every outfit she wears (I confess, I'm sounding like a little fangirl! :oops:) and she seems quite nice according to interviews. But tbh, I also liked her character on The City!

And I think the editorial she did for Marie Claire Spain is just so beautiful!

HERE you can see all the pictures - I hope this hasn't been posted before!

OliviaMC6.jpg

OliviaMC3.jpg

OliviaMC1.jpg

She's so skillful at dressing an already skinny body, which makes her look even more graceful and taller than she is. Lucky girl! Hopefully she maintains her tiny size and doesn't gain like the most recent pictures seem to foreshadow. I could really see her being a lifetime skinny and becoming really influential as both a fashionable woman as well as a great inspiration to stay skinny.

a girl i know posted on facebook that olivia palermo was on her flight from jfk-fra this week (this girl works as a flight attendant with lufthansa), and she wrote that she looked like in the magazines, but 'so much skinnier'...
i can't believe how everyone says that the celebs/models look so much skinnier in real life ( @leila ; anabella:luv:). i know the camera adds up some pounds, but i never recognize this discrepancy on pictures of people (or me:oops:) i know in real life...

what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
a girl i know posted on facebook that olivia palermo was on her flight from jfk-fra this week (this girl works as a flight attendant with lufthansa), and she wrote that she looked like in the magazines, but 'so much skinnier'...
i can't believe how everyone says that the celebs/models look so much skinnier in real life ( @leila ; anabella:luv:). i know the camera adds up some pounds, but i never recognize this discrepancy on pictures of people (or me:oops:) i know in real life...

what do you think?

This scares me. I hate this. But, also I do see it. My photos are horrendous and I definitely look fatter in pictures, which is why there are none around. But sometimes, I think these photos are a true reflection of how I am and that scares me even more. I wish I could see a model in real life, I've never seen one just so I could make a better judge and then decide what is right level of skinny, if that makes any sense.

to the difference between magazine shots and real life appearance...I think it also depends on how the picture is taken or how the camera's settings are, I think. But this might totally be wrong...would be an interesting topic for a thread...real life vs magazines.

To be honest, I really wonder what kind of diet Olivia has. I don't know a lot of pictures where she's caught with something to eat - I know she drinks diet coke and has usually a starbucks in her hands, but that's it.

@thatschic,
thank god I'm not the only one! I always feel like a creepy stalker when I look what kind of diet my favourite celebrities have...and not discovering the with any food at all makes them even more admirable for me! :luv: