Olivia Palermo

@oferta sounded fun ( :
B7ECbb5.gif

Reactions: 3 users
makes such a difference! I myself have more square hips/waist and I've always been envious of girls with curvier body shapes, like Candice Swanepoel and Elsa Hosk (granted they aren't looking too great right now, but they would look stunning if they lost, like when Candice was at her lowest).

She looks better with clothes than with a bikini due to her body shape, but nothing wrong with that. I like how consistent she is, her and Alexa Chung are one of the very few celebs (it girls?) that have always mantained their skinny body! It's a lifestyle and it's inspiring to me

Reactions: 1 users
Not looking her best..maybe it's the makeup? She looks like she has aged quite a bit for only being 30.

G14733291551246753_1.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I love her to pieces. She has had periods of slight gain, but she never gains so much that you think 'ugh someone's let herself go'. It's more of an elegant gain... If that makes sense. Plus, she is the queen of get back on track.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Walked past each other in the street the other week and she looked dainty and skinny. As someone who is also not vertically blessed, I love seeing how she manages to look good even at her height.

• Love
I ADORE Olivia. She's one of my top style icons because she doesn't follow trends. She's managed to stay the exact same weight for the past 9 years and i'm always a fan of skinny consistency.

Sry for bumping this thread but I like her street style even more these days. She is really pulling this new normality of well. (Hope you can understand what I mean? I don’t know how to describe it better...) Ok, she has gained a bit since 2015, however her outfits are still presentable and put together.

1A81E163-CB15-4998-ADCE-AFAAB466CCFB.jpeg

• Disagree
  • Agree
Sry for bumping this thread but I like her street style even more these days. She is really pulling this new normality of well. (Hope you can understand what I mean? I don’t know how to describe it better...) Ok, she has gained a bit since 2015, however her outfits are still presentable and put together.

View attachment 98836

I’ve wondered if she had some type of Achilles surgery (maybe from stepping up on her pedestal so often) since went from always wearing heels to mostly loafers and flat boots.