Olivia Palermo

I love her street style
olivia_palermo_the_fashion_dealer_street_style_1.jpg

olivia-palermo-fashion-street-style-FSjn091410.jpg

Olivia-Palermo.jpg

i-copy.jpg

olivia_palermo_disappearing_before_our_eyes.jpg

olivia-palermo.jpg

I like her figure cause she is my body type (androgynous) and therefore a great thinspo :luv:

But I don't like her fashion choices as much. Sometimes her streetstyle looks good, but I doubt her fashion choices would look as good on a not-so-skinny or average person.

In my opinion she is just a nice commercial product which does never ever leave the house without making a photo shoot out of it, exactly knowing where the paparazzi watch her... Even if she walks her little show-dog she wears heels. :nopity:

In contrast to Olivia I loved Nicole Richie so much when she was skinny... she was effortless on any occasion, sometimes even in trainers. And it looked so out-of-life and fresh :luv:

I've never seen Olivia in trainers or looking effortless as if she hadn't spend hours in front of the mirror. That's what annoys me about her attitude.
It's so artificial.

I wish the old Nic would come back *sighs*
She was my Thinspo for the looongest time. Ans it worked quite well :)

She does dress nicely but I can't place her professionally. What does she do? I see her in magazines constantly and don't even know what she's been in.

But I don't like her fashion choices as much. Sometimes her streetstyle looks good :)
But I doubt her fashion choices would look as good on a not-so-skinny or average person.

I never understood the hype about her street style either. Very average. Everything looks better on skinny beautiful people, than on whales (except brown paper bags :lol:)

She does dress nicely but I can't place her professionally. What does she do? I see her in magazines constantly and don't even know what she's been in.

She is.

That's her profession. *LOL*

:lol:

No for real: As far as I know she played a bitch in a series.

I like her figure cause she is my body type (androgynous) and therefore a great thinspo :luv:

But I don't like her fashion choices as much. Sometimes her streetstyle looks good, but I doubt her fashion choices would look as good on a not-so-skinny or average person.

In my opinion she is just a nice commercial product which does never ever leave the house without making a photo shoot out of it, exactly knowing where the paparazzi watch her... Even if she walks her little show-dog she wears heels. :nopity:

In contrast to Olivia I loved Nicole Richie so much when she was skinny... she was effortless on any occasion, sometimes even in trainers. And it looked so out-of-life and fresh :luv:

I've never seen Olivia in trainers or looking effortless as if she hadn't spend hours in front of the mirror. That's what annoys me about her attitude.
It's so artificial.

I think it's because of how she grew up, maybe the area she grew up in. I can't say for sure but it's like this with a lot of girls around my area, they're all dressed up for no reason like they're famous or something but if you don't dress up then you're looked down on. When I go home I have to make a bit more effort even if I'm just running to Stabucks.

And how is this not universally true of any fashion clothing? :)

I am baffled by the (very often American) tendency to bash people for always being well dressed and thoroughly polished in public. HOW is this a bad thing? In my book this reads like fat-acceptance: I can't keep my mouth or my pantry shut so why should anyone who does be human or REAL or relatable. Give me a break - just not in public, if that's your job, to look good, as one might argue when speaking of weight and physical appearances, then why the fuck should anyone in that position be berated for doing a stellar job of keeping up appearances?

It's so artificial.

Artificial? So is your face.
(anytime you expect to be in a place where you risk being photographed, or eternified, as we would say in Norwegian)

SOOOOOOO with you on this note. But she does maintain an admirable level aesthetically (sp?) with her designer antics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never understood the hype about her street style either. Very average. Everything looks better on skinny beautiful people, than on whales (except brown paper bags :lol:)

I guess anyone with any stylish bone in their body would come off as top-notch compared to Whitney the Whale. Seriously, I've seen a few episodes of The City, and it was maddening to observe all the opportunities wasted on that entitled princess. Whitney Port visited Oslo, Norway once for our pathetic excuse of a fashion show (we are dreadfully behind compared to our Scandinavian siblings), and she exclusively "graced" a fashion show for a clownish brand named Moods of Norway that is dubbed 'fashion for those who don't know shit about fashion'. She blended in quite nicely.

Gorgeous, skinny, but her butt is sooo flat. No cellulite though!

@Inzilbutnotreally, there is no need to be so rude when replying to other peoples opinions. Play nice :kiss:

Oh, the so is your face-part? Sorry, that's a joke my little brother has hammered into my dormant vocabulary and was only meant as semantics. Seriously, Audrey, I'm sorry for being insulting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, the so is your face-part? Sorry, that's a joke my little brother has hammered into my dormant vocabulary and was only meant as semantics. Seriously, Audrey, I'm sorry for being insulting.

I just voiced my opinion of her appearance. She seems artificial to me compared to Nicole who always looked so sympathetic.

That's just my opinion. No need to be rude or feel offended;)

It's my personal view of her.

Btw: i am Not American. And I'm Not fat either. In fact i despise fat pride ;)

I consider my body similar to hers. I was just talking about her attitude which annoys me sometimes.

I just voiced my opinion of her appearance. She seems artificial to me compared to Nicole who always looked so sympathetic.

That's just my opinion. No need to be rude or feel offended;)

It's my personal view of her.

Btw: i am Not American. And I'm Not fat either. In fact i despise fat pride ;)

I consider my body similar to hers. I was just talking about her attitude which annoys me sometimes.

She does have sort of a smug look on her face, like she's got her own private joke going at all times. That's the only thing I've observed that could be indicative of an attitude, as I haven't seen any interviews featuring her anywhere, really, and assuming she's playing a role when being a superior bitch in the show, I hesitate to judge her on that. On the other hand I wouldn't be so partial to her if she wasn't being contrasted to Whitney Port in the show, with Whitney being so talentless compared to her.

I know you're not American, it's just a typical American sentiment, bringing celebrities down for not being superficially flawed, ever. And that reminds me of fat-pride logic. And I've seen your pictures, so I know you're absolutely gorgeous ;)

I guess anyone with any stylish bone in their body would come off as top-notch compared to Whitney the Whale. Seriously, I've seen a few episodes of The City, and it was maddening to observe all the opportunities wasted on that entitled princess. Whitney Port visited Oslo, Norway once for our pathetic excuse of a fashion show (we are dreadfully behind compared to our Scandinavian siblings), and she exclusively "graced" a fashion show for a clownish brand named Moods of Norway that is dubbed 'fashion for those who don't know shit about fashion'. She blended in quite nicely.

:lol: