Olivia Palermo

Anyone got recent pictures? I love her style but haven't seen online or in the press recently.

not soo recent, sorry:

march 3

140362487_10.jpg

march 4

FFN_DefaultLightbox_8834217.jpg

january 5

olivia-palermo-010312-2.jpg

Thanks Visna! :) I like the fisrt picture her legs look quite nice and her tummy is so flat!

you're welcome:)

some more pictures: at the beginning of 'the city'... she looks so petite here compared to the others

whitney-port-in-the-city-promo.jpg

some more recent ones

Olivia-Palermo.jpg

olivia-in-a-bikini.jpg

ooooh and a skinny-versus-curvy-battle....well gurls, who looks better:grin: what do you think...the 'anorexic looking' olivia or kim kardashian with her 'real curves' (or with her...fat rolls... sqeezing trough...)

This-Dress-Looks-Better-on...-Olivia-VS-Kim.jpg

its strange....the bikini shots aren't that flattering, but in dresses etc she looks great. she has a flat stomach but not much waist, seems like to me.

Can I just say I LOVE/ LUST over her in the pic from her show with the other girls and that dress!!!!!! I want!!! My BDAY is coming... anyone know the designer of the dress???? I more than want I NEED!!!!!!!:grin:

I've ALWAYS followed her style because I think she's amazing, obviously now that she is more famous some days the way she dresses leave my super what-the-fuck (like the time she went through a period where she wore way to much fur, I hope that's over) but her style at the rise of her fame was perfection.

Q1334303367546561_12.jpg

Olivia+Palermo+Olivia+Palermo+Sant+Ambroeus+Dd3qPZ2JF2Ol.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In Vogue Italia magazine there is an article about her and her style and some photos. They don't show very much of her figure though.

After seeing this thread I decided to watch the first episode of the city. There was a runway show -- guess who was on the runway? Karlie, Behati and Abbey that I could see. Very cool! And Olivia is great thinspo, especially short girl thinspo!

She wears a lot of Rachel Roy and Tibi!!! It all looks good on her!!!!!