Olivia Palermo

Can I just say I LOVE/ LUST over her in the pic from her show with the other girls and that dress!!!!!! I want!!! My BDAY is coming... anyone know the designer of the dress???? I more than want I NEED!!!!!!!:grin:

did you find out anything about that dress? i wish i could help you, but i even don't know anymore from which page i got this picture, i just had it on my computer since a long time...sorry...
did you find another dress for your birthday?

DAYUM. Her boyfriend is smokin!
:highfive:

I know right? :p
But they look good together too!

tumblr_m49mnpD1LN1rneyv8o1_1280.png

Reactions: 1 user
More pics (i think they are all from January 2012)

Olivia-Palermo-Bikinis-with-Johannes-Huebl-in-St-Barts-682x1024.jpg
olivia-palermo-bikini-2.gif

OliviaPalermoBikiniPicturesContinueHerSt.BarthsBodyShowOff.jpg
olivia-palermo-bikini-sizzler.jpg
olivia-palermo-bikini-orangy.jpg

OliviaPalermoWearingRedBikiniInStBartsJanuary5th2011-11.jpg

I think she has a nice body...not a thinspo, but she looks pretty toned in those bikini pics.

Reactions: 1 user
did you find out anything about that dress? i wish i could help you, but i even don't know anymore from which page i got this picture, i just had it on my computer since a long time...sorry...
did you find another dress for your birthday?

YesI did, It was a Rachael Roy dress from her 2009 collection.

She definitely looks more toned now. In those bikini pics you can really see how flat her stomach is! She's still pretty tiny in my opinion.

second this! i think she is a great inspiration on these pictures, tiny and healthy...

really? I don't know, to me she is not thinspo as she doesn't seem to have a defined waist....just straight up and down..:nervous:

really? I don't know, to me she is not thinspo as she doesn't seem to have a defined waist....just straight up and down..:nervous:

I don't like her body either. She may be somewhat skinny, still I would not want to trade bodies with her.

i admit, i don't think she has the perfect body, and i really like tiny waists and obviously she hasn't one...maybe i am a bit influenced because i like her so (i love her style, and people don't seem to understand that she played a ROLE in 'the city'....)...
the beach pictures just seem so relaxed and effortless, without make up, with her cute boyfriend...i just always want to be in her place(with my boyfriend;) )at this beach when i see these holiday shots... makes that sense?
i like it, that her body is just so cute and tiny, even if it is not model-like...

Olivia_Palermo__Johannes_Huebl4.jpg

Johannes%2BHuebl%2BOlivia%2BPalermo%2BMakes%2BOut%2BBeach%2BAuVQT-La19Xl.jpg

Olivia%2BPalermo%2BJohannes%2BHuebl%2BSpending%2BRomantic%2Bq-gamUV1utSl.jpg

I love Olivia! Her sense of style is (in my opinion) flawless and I really like her legs! I´m not that into the bikini pictures though because she has absolutely no waist definition!

i admit, i don't think she has the perfect body, and i really like tiny waists and obviously she hasn't one...maybe i am a bit influenced because i like her so (i love her style, and people don't seem to understand that she played a ROLE in 'the city'....)...
the beach pictures just seem so relaxed and effortless, without make up, with her cute boyfriend...i just always want to be in her place(with my boyfriend;) )at this beach when i see these holiday shots... makes that sense?
i like it, that her body is just so cute and tiny, even if it is not model-like...

so in The City, she wasn't playing her own personality? she was such a bitch on that show! I also saw her as a guest judge on Project Runway, and she had the same personality, stuck-up and spiteful... anyone know what she's really like?