Molly Bair

Intermission Magazine
Photographer: Fabien Baron

372625-800w.jpg

372626-800w.jpg
372627-800w.jpg
372628-800w.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
I think if she sorts out the pouting pre-pubescent boy face I'll like her more. Her candids are really rather lovely. A friend went to school with her and apparently she got really badly bullied, my friend actually admitted to being part of the group who would bully her. She came out on top though good for her.

Reactions: 1 user
She only needs more experience, and that only comes with time. Her 'pout' is in everything now. It seems that most models were bullied at some point too. Or people were just afraid of them.

Can't wait to see how many shows she will walk this season! I'm rooting for her

Reactions: 2 users
HERE WE GO.

From the Daily Fail, "American 6ft model reignites row over 'anorexia chic' ahead of London Fashion Week: Call for change in the law to help protect impressionable young women"

Read the full article here, comments are even better. Yikes.

She strikes me as someone who's always been naturally thin....why can't people just leave well enough alone? Just because someone is thin or wants to lose weight doesn't mean they have an eating disorder! Ignorant people kill me with this shit!!!

They want to help young women (from what, that's another question...) but do they ever ask if those women want to be "helped"? I don't get it.

I hope those fatasses don't make Molly gain weight. She's skinny, she's a model and she's perfect.
No need to make her another average girl. Modeling is under attack thanks to all those pro-fat people out there.
Leave Molly alone, she's perfectly healthy and skinny

Reactions: 1 users
The people who claim girls like Molly are too thin and unhealthy based on her weight/appearance are always the ones who insist on not being judged solely on (heavier) weights. Double standards much? I'm pretty sure Molly is one of the best high school tennis players in her state...does that really seem like someone who is unhealthy?

The people who claim girls like Molly are too thin and unhealthy based on her weight/appearance are always the ones who insist on not being judged solely on (heavier) weights. Double standards much? I'm pretty sure Molly is one of the best high school tennis players in her state...does that really seem like someone who is unhealthy?
It's the fact that she models as well. The fashion industry isn't entirely known for being the most health-conscious. If she ONLY participated in tennis, people might comment how thin she is but they would NOT blow it up to the effect they are now.

That article disgusted me but I shouldn't be surprised anymore. If you tell Gigi Hadid that she's fat then you're a jealous hater and a body-shamer, but calling a teenager you know nothing about 'anorexic' is ok? It's pretty obvious that Molly doesn't look ill at all and she always had a natural thin frame

• Agree
She was featured on Into The Gloss. I like her personality, she seems funny and nice.

Growing up, I was never into makeup because my mom wasn’t into it either—but my grandmother loves makeup. She used to work for Mary Kay and she’s just writhing when I say that I left all my Dior makeup at the show, she’s like, “Are you kidding me?” I just always forget.

Full article here.

I really like her, she has a face that stands out and that makes her work memorable and unique. Great legs as well, with a body and face like that you know there is a HF career coming your way... society should be very happy

Reactions: 2 users