Molly Bair

image.jpg
image.jpg
Face no
Legs yes

Reactions: 8 users
I think like her. She looks amazing in these photos (legs->>wow). She is really awkward, which I think is adorable (though I don't hope she remains awkward throughout her career). Her face is one that I can't stop looking at. I'm sort of a sucker for unconventional beauty. She does still have a lot to learn (mostly walking because she has an awful walk).

Reactions: 1 user
I never noticed before that her hands are a delicate shade of Sigrid Purple.. perhaps it was a cooler room than others, as they seemed normal at Chanel (bottom).

B7H9hkW.jpg

26TRrj7.jpg

cYEukn6.jpg

PwAdSig.jpg

Her face is not conventionally beautiful, but I love how intriguing it is and the way she looks like an angry boy at times

I love her legs. Her body in general is amazing. :luv:

Her face seems to look good from certain angles and with certain expressions + makeup + hair.

I don't know half as much about the fashion industry as many people here, but I'd guess that she could be a huge success. She's not necessarily 'pretty', but she's striking, and memorable.

She's becoming more beautiful every day. Those model scouts really have a good eye when it comes to potential...

Reactions: 1 users
Skinny and I love her legs but I find her waist very wide in the underwear shot - probably due to her athleticism.
I actually really like her face! She's severe looking and different, but it's memorable in my opinion. I especially like how narrow her frame is.

tumblr_nbpoc2U1no1t8ztk1o1_500.jpg

I really love that she owns her unconventional look. she seems cool. and her legggggggz :luv:

her face/walk isn't really my type, but clients want what they want I suppose..