Molly Bair

She's thin, yes, but also reminds me of a rat/alien/humanoid creature from a sci fi film. Not my type. :nervous:

Reactions: 1 user
lol

2d81jd2.gif

Hahaha was just coming here to post her 'walking' video! The gif is awesome as it slows it down so much, but watch the vid - she's on at 2:00 - and you can see the terror in her face as she wobbles her way towards the camera after making that turn..

Omg. Nonono.
She looks like an evil baby-boy who is planning in idk...killing everyone? Maybe if she smiles more she wouldn't look so evil...

And that video and gif is awesome.

how old is this girl? I like her body, not sure about her face but maybe she's growing into her looks if she's still a teen :)

She reminds me of a little mouse! I think she's really cute. Skinnier than a lot of the current models too.

With her mouth open slightly, or smiling, she is SO cute. But she can pull of such a fierce stare otherwise, and I kinda like her angry kid look. By the looks of it, she's not great on runway (but maybe she just needs a little guidance) but she seems pretty good with editorials.

She's weird looking but she makes it work because she's pretty thin, if she gained it would be just tragic! Imagine those features on a chubby face....

I'm curious to know the thoughts of whoever's casting her. She has such an exceptionally ugly gait, whatever you think of her looks. I would have thought that would disbar her from the catwalk.