Molly Bair

although her walking is terrible I'm in love with her body and face, her ears are the best thing on the world, (yes i know i love strange features)

Twins!
pv6jKZJ.gif

Reactions: 1 user
In some pictures I love her look and in others I just think she looks so strange...I can't make up my mind about her.

She's lumbering along with her feet striking half a foot apart, in front of each shoulder as though she's walking directly above a big pipe on the ground or something. Not only that, she doesn't even stomp in a straight line! First her left foot hits wide to send her careening closer to one side of the pathway, then her right hits wide to send her ricocheting back towards the other side. She's unusual looking, but certainly not pretty enough for her runway presence to compensate for that masculine trudge!

I have to assume that her agencies are working with her on this. Her walks at Chanel Haute Couture & Pre-Fall were alright (but I'm pretty sure she was in flats both times).
This situation also reminds me of the reactions Karlie Kloss / Sasha Pivovarova got with their walks- granted they didn't lumber around like trolls, but still..

CNN wrote an article on her bit.ly/mollycnn
It's funny, because you always hear articles on how models puts standards that are unreal for the average woman and stuff, but actually most HF models are considered ''ugly'' from people that aren't into fashion, someone like Molly Bair or young Karlie aren't exactly what the average teenage girl would want to look like so it's not that strange that they had issues with the way they looked before getting into modelling, they're a different category from VS\commercial models.

Reactions: 1 users
I really like her. She is unique, can be beautiful and also scary. She has a great body, and I think she has a sweet personality.

TDjfnvh.jpg

xioOoNP.jpg

D969PO4.jpg

ptMmxRs.jpg

z2rYjBO.jpg

vkz9VDp.jpg

ok sorry i can't stand her; sure she's thin, but jesus christ she can't walk, she looks like a chuckie doll gremlin, and she has no range whatsoever in photos.

Reactions: 2 users
She's thin, yes, but also reminds me of a rat/alien/humanoid creature from a sci fi film. Not my type. :nervous:
This, and for me it shows that being thin is not all... I mean, she has no definition anywere, her body is made of straight lines like a caricature (well, the face looks like a caricature made by someone with very bad faith too). I would not swap my body with her. Definition is important to me, the shape, while being skinny. That I find beautiful. There are many models that are superskinny yet still they have this definition I speak about so it has nothing to do with being too skinny. I wonder if she could do something about it if she wanted or her body is just made that way.

Oh no, the comments are so mean ):
Seriously, this is so disgusting.
Hahaha was just coming here to post her 'walking' video! The gif is awesome as it slows it down so much, but watch the vid - she's on at 2:00 - and you can see the terror in her face as she wobbles her way towards the camera after making that turn..

yikes! Why would designers have her walk then? (Sorry if this is a stupid question).

She's definitely growing on me! I dunno, but she has this bambi-like awkwardness which is quite endearing...

Last edited:
She is unique and that's why she gets the jobs. If I looked at an add with her face on I wouldn't be able to ignore her, she is so odd-looking that you can't take your attention away from her. She walks like bambi and her body lacks definition but that face is going to get your product noticed.

Designers don't want a pretty girl, they want to sell clothes.