Molly Bair

Interview Germany, March 2016
Photo: Brianna Capozzi
Styling: Delphine Danhier

Reactions: 4 users
@FrançoiseEllyn Disagree. Her photographers are better. She is still dead in the eyes and relying on her team to make her look good. A lot of (already/'naturally') tall/skinny teens do this because they are, to be frank, stupid and resting on their laurels.

Actual face modeling (not just staring into the direction the photographer says):
sasha-pivovarova-jason-kibbler-vogue-korea-december-2014-2.jpg

317844290_5b015b479f.jpg

even when your just chillin
daria-werbowy-mango-fall-2014-ad-photos17.jpg

and here's a similar bathtub shot (done to death)
BJ2l6dTCYAA9BLY.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Love her limbs but she always reminded me of someone. Now I know. Soccer player Philipp Lahm, especially eyes and brows. :hahano: I know I am the weirdo here.

Reactions: 1 user
I used to not really like her in the past, but I now I've grown to love her face and her weird floppy ears (in a good way!). Her body is to die for as well. Those legsss!

Interview Magazine, May 2016
536775-800w.jpg

Whoever decided to pull her eyebrows a tad bit further apart is a godsend. I really hope she doesn't go back to the old almost-monobrow (unless she already has:nervous:), her face is unique enough and looks cuter without it.

:nod: Good eye. AEL was originally listed at 175cm but "grew" to 178cm. Mollie is over 182. That being said AEL has grown on me and I just lovelove her. Mollie has not grown on me (bad walk and vacant eyes in film).
agreed--while i would love to have legs like mollie's, i dont ever want to look like that--so awkward, not even in a captivating or alien way, just strange

Reactions: 2 users

She is so long it's unreal. I can't even imagine how she looks in person

Reactions: 1 user
Her body is a dream! Although sometimes she seems to maneuver it awkwardly. It might just be because her limbs are insanely long. She looks quite cute here:

tumblr_nt05tp2IF71tlkx3po1_400.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
i couldn't agree more--im bored of her already; if she doesn't improve her overall look and photo skills she will definitely lose her place

Reactions: 1 users