Molly Bair

Page 1: Found her scary and ugly.
Page 8: Find her scary and irresistible.

Skinny Gossip has warped me :D

I'm not sure she will have a long career though - she has a sort of strangeness appeal that will be easily replaced by the next new oddity. I'm still a fan though, I cherish the strange ones :lol:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Page 1: Found her scary and ugly.
Page 2: Find her scary and irresistible.

Skinny Gossip has warped me :D

I'm not sure she will have a long career though - she has a sort of strangeness appeal that will be easily replaced by the next new oddity. I'm still a fan though, I cherish the strange ones :lol:
I didn't like her look at first, but ultimately her personality made me love her. She's so so awkward (If you listen to her talk, you'll know what I mean), but in a charming and funny way. :lol: Now I find her oddly beautiful!

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
B1bJRsy.jpg

Chanel SS17

I can still remember when she was a new face, love her so much! Her body and attitude is great.

Reactions: 1 user
My friend worked with her recently and said she was incredibly sweet and had a great attitude. Love to hear that about models!!:grin:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
15538847_220007991786539_8667490354062163968_n_zpstygwfhv3.jpg

Not bullshitting her height – unlike some :whistling:

Moschino FW17
46ozU1EL.jpg

Sullenness never looked so good

03-IMG_3759-e1481907705930-768x1024_zpsi1uq8qgx.jpg

:luvluv:

Numero 2016
dcuNabm8.jpg
Zkyp4bst.jpg
oa0CuRhe.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
It's just strange Alexandra Elisabeth isn't part of their gang.. They used to hang out a lot, didn't they?
harleth and molly (and veronika vilim and a few others) appear to be much more of a "squad," but honestly think about your life--you probably have a number of friends you see less often, and sometimes closer friends aren't always those you see every day--so who knows?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user