Molly Bair

harleth and molly (and veronika vilim and a few others) appear to be much more of a "squad," but honestly think about your life--you probably have a number of friends you see less often, and sometimes closer friends aren't always those you see every day--so who knows?
Oh that's absolutely true, it must be like this. Hope to see more of them all soon.

Baby Moll!

10661026_1475488176036863_1299417490_n.jpg

10575937_621259364653671_1319202450_n.jpg

And - so cute it hurts - I think this is her with that same childhood friend, now all grown up!

10611263_1461038567516656_93481277_n.jpg
Kinda off topic, but the kid in the first picture is her brother, so this second guy must be a friend. I actually go to school with her brother. Very, very attractive IMO.

Moschino FW17
Moschino-RTW-FW17-Milan-6177-1487882721-bigthumb.jpg

Love her little scowling face but why so few shows this season? :(

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Come to think of it, I think I saw Molly when I was visiting New York recently :nervous:.

I was standing on the sidewalk near Grand Central in front of a pharmacy, when I specifically remember being struck by an outrageously tall, thin, blonde girl who was staring at her phone as she walked on the other side of the barricades on the street, separating us.

I tried to get a really good look at her because she was so striking, but all I saw was a little bit of her profile. I remember thinking her profile was kind of unusual and thinking I wish I could've seen her full face. Now that I'm thinking about it, that might've just been Molly.

Either way, Molly's body reminds me a lot of the girl I saw in NY. I thought that girl was gorgeous, so I kind of apply it to Molly, too. I agree about her gait, though; those GIFs were just cringe-worthy.

I thought you guys might like hearing that story, though I don't have any photos to add to the thread. I'm going to post some photos later, though, once I find some good exclusive ones ;)

Reactions: 1 user

Excited to see how her new hair looks in editorials. Molly hasn’t had much work lately has she?

View attachment 23210
It’s been done for like a week now ... how mysterious of her. I saved it tho :grin:

How mysterious indeed! The dark hair looks good on her. I hope we'll be seeing new work. She's so unique and I adore her goofy personality combined with her obvious intelligence. The way she handled the early criticism she got regarding her look and walk was perfect - other models could do a serious learn from it.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users