Megan Fox Before&After

She looked great in jennifer's body. And because she's short , a little weight gain and you start looking like Papa Smurf. Short and stumpy

Tis sad

It looks like she's morphed into Khloe Kardashian in the first picture. Curvy doesn't suit her!
Ditto. Her torso is quite long but her legs aren't. Now she could be compared with Kim Kardashian and all those type of curvy ladies....

:hahano:LOLno. She's not THAT big.

gross!

tumblr_m4p7o6oBHq1ql23dgo2_500.png
She has gained weight but I think part of it is that her legs are in an awkward position and it's a bad angle.:hmm:

Oooh,she was my thinspo for so long,as I am short. I hope she gets back in shape after having her baby. I am sure they will have a beautiful baby,tho. Anyways,Go skinny again Megan!!

I'm very happy the weight gain is because of her pregnancy, hope she will bounce back!! :)

Reactions: 1 user
Umm...she's pregnant, what do you guys want her to look like? She has to gain weight for the health of the baby. It's typical for women to gain 25 lbs...Megan was probably actually a bit underweight so she might be advised by her doctor to gain even more than that, say around 35 lbs. Once she gives birth I'm sure she'll get her body back in no time.

Reactions: 1 user
Umm...she's pregnant, what do you guys want her to look like? She has to gain weight for the health of the baby. It's typical for women to gain 25 lbs...Megan was probably actually a bit underweight so she might be advised by her doctor to gain even more than that, say around 35 lbs. Once she gives birth I'm sure she'll get her body back in no time.

sasha-p_2218985a.jpg

^^This was taken at about 9 months

^ I don't get it. This is Megan's first pregnancy, as far as we know anyway.

That's a photo of Sasha Pivovarova...maybe I'm missing the joke?

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2012/05/14/sasha-pivovarova-pregnant-pictures---bump-by-husband

ETA: oh unless, you're trying to say that's what a previously underweight woman might look like at nine months pregnant. But just because Sasha's pregnancy weight gain went that well, doesn't mean Megan's will and that should be completely okay. Everyone's body is different and everyone adapts to pregnancy different...some people take it as a free pass to eat whatever they want with less judgement of weight gain, you know, whereas some people barely eat any differently at all and try to gain as little as possible.

some people take it as a free pass to eat whatever they want with less judgement of weight gain, you know, whereas some people barely eat any differently at all and try to gain as little as possible.

Well, but the thing is pregnancy isn't a free pass to eat whatever a woman wants. I have never been pregnant, and i'm sure it's not a problem to give in to a craving here and there. Of course pregnancy is not a time to strictly count calories, but pulling a jessica simpson is probably more unhealthy than watching what you eat, and trying not to gain too much weight..

Though i'm pretty sure megan won't pull a jessica simpson and i'm also pretty sure she'll get back in shape after her pregnancy fairly quick. i'm happy for her

Well, but the thing is pregnancy isn't a free pass to eat whatever a woman wants. I have never been pregnant, and i'm sure it's not a problem to give in to a craving here and there. Of course pregnancy is not a time to strictly count calories, but pulling a jessica simpson is probably more unhealthy than watching what you eat, and trying not to gain too much weight..

Though i'm pretty sure megan won't pull a jessica simpson and i'm also pretty sure she'll get back in shape after her pregnancy fairly quick. i'm happy for her

I agree that it isn't (or rather it shouldn't be), but some women act like it is and that's their prerogative to do so I guess.

I doubt she'll pull a Jessica Simpson! I would be very surprised. But if she does struggle with keeping her weight down, if she isn't naturally a skinny person, then it's possible that she'll gain a lot while pregnant and eating more.

^ I don't get it. This is Megan's first pregnancy, as far as we know anyway.

That's a photo of Sasha Pivovarova...maybe I'm missing the joke?

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2012/05/14/sasha-pivovarova-pregnant-pictures---bump-by-husband

ETA: oh unless, you're trying to say that's what a previously underweight woman might look like at nine months pregnant. But just because Sasha's pregnancy weight gain went that well, doesn't mean Megan's will and that should be completely okay. Everyone's body is different and everyone adapts to pregnancy different...some people take it as a free pass to eat whatever they want with less judgement of weight gain, you know, whereas some people barely eat any differently at all and try to gain as little as possible.

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. :p I was trying to show an example of a woman who didn't gain a crazy amount of weight during her pregnancy. Of course it's normal to gain during pregnancy, but it's not obligatory to turn into a complete fatass. Megan hasn't entered that territory (yet), but she has already gained a fair amount even though she's not that far into her pregnancy.

I think most of the weight she gained was before she was even pregnant. Maybe she had to gain some weight to even conceive. I mean of course there are a lot of thinner women than her conceiving, but every woman's body is different