Megan Fox Before&After

Thank goodness she's getting rid of the Marilyn tattoo; I thought it was so tacky. Why would anyone put someone's face on their body?

A friend of mine was thinking about having Adorno's face as a tattoo. I don't know why but I thought the idea was kinda cool. :cool:

I'm sure a lot of you have seen the pictures of Megan Fox and know that she gained weight. I actually didn't realized she gained that much !

What do you think?

In the Amica interview, Megan once said, “For a year and a half, until about four months ago, I followed a strict vegan diet based on raw fruits and vegetables, no bread, sugar and coffee."

She doesn't seecm to follow that diet anymore!

There are a lot of blogs, where people comment on her weight gain, saying things like: " If anything, I think Megan looks wonderful with an extra ten to fifteen pounds – it fills out her face a bit, and makes the tweaking look softer."

I don't know what to say... what's wrong with those people?? She looked way better before!!

I just discovered she is my height and I have to say she was such a great thinspo!! Do you know her stats and weight at her skinnest?

OMG that second pic!!! She looks absolutely huge!!!!!
Wtf happened to her?

Megan Fox Esquire Video

In this video, although her waist looks tiny, her hips/thighs/arms definitely are bigger than they once were :(

Also that face just looks so plastic surgery it disgusts me. Ugh what a waste.

http://vimeo.com/8734762

In this video, although her waist looks tiny, her hips/thighs/arms definitely are bigger than they once were :(

Also that face just looks so plastic surgery it disgusts me. Ugh what a waste.

http://vimeo.com/8734762
She's always had "thick arms" . She's never had skinny thighs, either...No matter how skinny she can get, her arms always look thick, she'd have to anorexic skinny in order for her to have skinny arms..

I thought her body looked great in the video, when she's sitting at the pool in her bathing suit, that's the kind of body I'm going for. I don't think my arms or legs will ever be skinny either, but man, would I ever settle for that lol!

2zg9agz.jpg

come on, she must be pregnant!

If she's pregnant, then I'd say she's maintaining fairly well. A little weight gain is OK, and with her vanity and access to personal trainers, she'll snap right back (fingers crossed).

I think she's maintaining pretty well too. Her arms are starting to look pretty sad but her legs still look nice, considering she's preggo.