Megan Fox Before&After

Sometimes I show them pictures of models I find exceptionally gorgeous.

You show guys you're interested in pictures of models you like and then rate them on whether or not they agree?

That's weird as fuck.

I wouldn't date a guy who was obsessed with Megan Fox. I might as well be dating a 15 year old. I actually ask guys what celebrities they'd sleep with. I have acceptable answers: Anna Kendrick, Emma Watson, etc. (They're not goddesses, but it lets me know what they're about, and they're "mainstream" enough to know who they are. Find a straight man who knows of Vlada or Kiko) If they say Kim K, Christina Hendricks, Megan Fox, Lana Del Rey, I cut it off right there. Maybe it's too choosy, but I am choosy, and it's the biggest indicator of personality that be summed up in one question.

Sometimes I show them pictures of models I find exceptionally gorgeous. I showed my boyf a picture of Gemma Ward at the peak of her career and he said: "Idk, she looks so pure and angelic I'd almost be afraid to touch her." I thought "ok, he's in."

I am in love with this screening process. So simple, yet so deviously effective at weeding out the types who will put you to sleep before the entree comes

I've never done this per say, but I do remember my shock when I asked my (long term, not going anywhere) boyfriend about his celebrity crushes and he could only think of Scarlet Johanson. I just thought, "That's the best you can do?!" Big boobs, big hips, soft body, and boring face... blech. (Must say, there was a small element of feeling betrayed, too, as I am slim, small breasted, dark haired, and olive skin--the human antonym of ScarJo :rolleyes:).

I am in love with this screening process. So simple, yet so deviously effective at weeding out the types who will put you to sleep before the entree comes

I've never done this per say, but I do remember my shock when I asked my (long term, not going anywhere) boyfriend about his celebrity crushes and he could only think of Scarlet Johanson. I just thought, "That's the best you can do?!" Big boobs, big hips, soft body, and boring face... blech. (Must say, there was a small element of feeling betrayed, too, as I am slim, small breasted, dark haired, and olive skin--the human antonym of ScarJo :rolleyes:).

My boyfriend likes her in Lost in Translation but not so much anymore, when she was younger and very pretty but still quite cute. Now, all he likes about her is her voice.

My bf likes Alicia Silverston on the 'crazy' music video and Angie (I'm not sure..), he doesn't tend to have celebrety crushes. So he passed the test ;)

My boyfriend likes her in Lost in Translation but not so much anymore, when she was younger and very pretty but still quite cute. Now, all he likes about her is her voice.

Okay, I will give her Lost in Translation, I like her in that. And as Samantha in Her. Otherwise... no thanks.

Anna Kendrick

Oh god, I dislike Anna Kendrick so much. There is just something extremely annoying in her.
But I wouldn't care whether a guy likes some celebrity, what's important is that he likes me. And people you'd once sleep with are not necessarily those you'd want to date anyway. I think it's a bit useless, after all if a guy wants to be with you, he obviously likes what you represent: e.g. being skinny, smart, serious (or not), etc. So what more do you need to know whether he has good taste or not? ;)
I don't know if it makes sense, I hope it does (sorry, too tired to think straight).

Oh god, I dislike Anna Kendrick so much. There is just something extremely annoying in her.
But I wouldn't care whether a guy likes some celebrity, what's important is that he likes me. And people you'd once sleep with are not necessarily those you'd want to date anyway. I think it's a bit useless, after all if a guy wants to be with you, he obviously likes what you represent: e.g. being skinny, smart, serious (or not), etc. So what more do you need to know whether he has good taste or not? ;)
I don't know if it makes sense, I hope it does (sorry, too tired to think straight).

Ohh! No I feel you. I feel like I give off the impression that I start talking to a guy and I pull out a picture of a model like "WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HER?? 1 - 10. I NEED TO KNOW RIGHT NOW". I mean more like if I'm beginning to date a guy - celebrity crushes are very telling.

Me too. I find it mind boggling that there's a single guy out there who would include her in his list of 'top celebs I fancy'. He may as well throw Lena Dunham and Hayden Panettiere in there and call it a day :wtf:

I agree with @saladdays though that you can tell a lot by a man's choice of celebrity. If they go for the Kim K's, the Megan Foxes or the Kate Uptons then they are going to be exactly the sort of person I wouldn't want to share oxygen with for any length of time.

My husband couldn't care less about celebrity but when I first got together with him I did ask him which ones he'd fancy most, out of curiosity. He listed Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz and Penelope Cruz (this was 2008). Not the most interesting choices but I was pleased he didn't mention anyone too weird or obviously tacky.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are new pictures of Megan, and her plastic surgery isn't that visible anymore.

tumblr_n8waodpQfB1rnlkngo1_500.jpg

J9V3D.jpg

tumblr_n8vvc8VDrW1rk0wp3o1_500.jpg