Megan Fox Before&After

She used to have such a nice face...

(2007)
74581994_10.jpg

MFused to be pretty, but imho never beautiful or outstanding. But I can understand why she was boys wet dream some years ago.

Perfect example of how surgery can go wrong and should probably be done in moderation. I'm all for it--if you don't like something and fixing it would make you happier, do it but in cases like Megan's she had a beautiful face in the 2007 shot (in my opinion i know not everyone agrees) and in the 2010 shot looks unhuman and not in a good way.

My ex is totally obsessed with her so it makes me happy whenever she gains weight or does something weird to her face. I'm a bitch, I know.

oh man :( whyyyy would she do that to herself?! how depressing.

latest from her,

2efrpr7.jpg

:

I've never followed her or thought she was particularly pretty or anything so can't say of she's been prettier before or not but I actually think she looks pretty ok here. Anyhoo I'm generally not a fan or don't know enough of her to judge.

I've noticed that people with a lot of filler have the best clear skin?

My ex is totally obsessed with her so it makes me happy whenever she gains weight or does something weird to her face. I'm a bitch, I know.

I wouldn't date a guy who was obsessed with Megan Fox. I might as well be dating a 15 year old. I actually ask guys what celebrities they'd sleep with. I have acceptable answers: Anna Kendrick, Emma Watson, etc. (They're not goddesses, but it lets me know what they're about, and they're "mainstream" enough to know who they are. Find a straight man who knows of Vlada or Kiko) If they say Kim K, Christina Hendricks, Megan Fox, Lana Del Rey, I cut it off right there. Maybe it's too choosy, but I am choosy, and it's the biggest indicator of personality that be summed up in one question.

Sometimes I show them pictures of models I find exceptionally gorgeous. I showed my boyf a picture of Gemma Ward at the peak of her career and he said: "Idk, she looks so pure and angelic I'd almost be afraid to touch her." I thought "ok, he's in."