Megan Fox Before&After

it actually isn't even hard work. Our society makes you believe that pregnancy makes you get fat, hard to lose weight, turns you into a "real woman" :)puke:) but in fact it is because women decide to pig out like fatasses while they are pregnant, then want to continue this lifestyle after the baby is born. I had a baby over a year ago, I am not a special person with freak body...and my six pack was back 3 weeks postpartum, no exercising. Because I eat healthy and not much. People make models like Alessandra and Gisele look like freaks of nature when really this is just the result of a healthy lifestyle during and after pregnancy. It isn't difficult. In fact with taking care of a baby you should end up thinner because it is such hard work, and so little time to eat. I imagine these large women with babies just sitting in a corner, stuffing their faces while the baby cries on the floor. I don't see how anyone has enough time to get fat after a baby has arrived...

Yes. And when you have a baby inside of you, some of the food you eat goes to feeding and fueling the growth of the baby. Honestly as long as you don't lay around and give in to cravings 24/7, and you eat the amount you would normally eat, or even just a little more, then it seems like you wouldn't gain anything more than water weight and actual baby weight that should go away right after birth. Weight gain during this time is just like weight gain any other time - due to a lack of willpower and a lot of bullshit excuses :rolleyes:

Good job not giving in :highfive:

It's weird. She was pear shaped before her pregnancy but in the newest pictures, it seems she's more balanced. From the size of her arms, before her legs would be massive (by average standards).

And as to the pregnancy, I'd say not necessarily. Myabe she's crapping them all out now that way she can go back on focusing on her body. That's a smart move I think.

I think her legs actually look really good here! Part of it might be the angle, because it seems the photographer was shooting from below her, but her legs look quite long and lean, at least for a 5'4" girl.

**ETA: And naturally the photo didn't copy...

I think her legs actually look really good here! Part of it might be the angle, because it seems the photographer was shooting from below her, but her legs look quite long and lean, at least for a 5'4" girl.

**ETA: And naturally the photo didn't copy...

Her calves look pretty good, but her thighs - yikes.

Also a lot of times when women get around the menopausal age, their metabolisms slow down, so they can't maintain on what they used to, but they continue eating that way. That in combination with redistribution of fat stores could lead to some hard-to-lose thigh fat. However, I definitely agree with you - enough weight loss will get rid of it. I tend to store down there, but even I can get decent thighs with a low enough BMI.

Your metabolism doesn't slow down THAT much in menopause. Like put down that ONE cookie and you can maintain.

But enough weight loss would fix that, surely? As long your body doesn't go psycho and become horribly unbalanced, with hard work & dedication, you can still look good? (I hope)

I totally agree. I've never been pregnant, but I do believe that with HARD work and dedication to eating RIGHT, your body should bounce back fast. Working out (whether is be light or heavy, depending on your pregnancy and you) and eating well is highly proportional to the speed of getting your pre-body back.

Your metabolism doesn't slow down THAT much in menopause. Like put down that ONE cookie and you can maintain.

It's like people who blame their obesity on an underactive thyroid. It has been proved that hypothiroidism will only make you gain aboud 10% of your body weight. The rest is just excuses.

it actually isn't even hard work. Our society makes you believe that pregnancy makes you get fat, hard to lose weight, turns you into a "real woman" :)puke:) but in fact it is because women decide to pig out like fatasses while they are pregnant, then want to continue this lifestyle after the baby is born. I had a baby over a year ago, I am not a special person with freak body...and my six pack was back 3 weeks postpartum, no exercising. Because I eat healthy and not much. People make models like Alessandra and Gisele look like freaks of nature when really this is just the result of a healthy lifestyle during and after pregnancy. It isn't difficult. In fact with taking care of a baby you should end up thinner because it is such hard work, and so little time to eat. I imagine these large women with babies just sitting in a corner, stuffing their faces while the baby cries on the floor. I don't see how anyone has enough time to get fat after a baby has arrived...

You have to keep in mind that everyone's different though...
My mom tried aerobics after giving birth to me and she had to stop because she stopped producing milk :wtf: She wasn't even restricting calories.

And I've never had a six pack, even now at my lowest weight. I just get bonier but I lose equal amounts muscle/fat when I diet.

You have to keep in mind that everyone's different though...
My mom tried aerobics after giving birth to me and she had to stop because she stopped producing milk :wtf: She wasn't even restricting calories.

And I've never had a six pack, even now at my lowest weight. I just get bonier but I lose equal amounts muscle/fat when I diet.

That's everyone, sweetie. If you want a six pack you actually have to work for it. Very few people have a "natural" six pack. Everyone is different... within a small degree of variance. ;)

Reactions: 1 user
That's everyone, sweetie. If you want a six pack you actually have to work for it. Very few people have a "natural" six pack. Everyone is different... within a small degree of variance. ;)

She was saying how she just got a six pack by eating healthy though... So eeeeveryone will obviously look like her if they eat healthy...

I know if I were to eat a healthy balanced diet I'd gain a good 10lbs.

She was saying how she just got a six pack by eating healthy though... So eeeeveryone will obviously look like her if they eat healthy...

I know if I were to eat a healthy balanced diet I'd gain a good 10lbs.

were you referring to me? No I didn't get a six pack from eating healthy! I have been a competitive athlete my entire life, working out for 30+ hours a week for many years. My six pack was there before pregnancy, it just reappeared after the baby came without exercise. I was merely saying it isn't hard to regain a pre-pregnancy body after the birth of a child *IF* you do not let yourself go. I think I had my abs so long, they are pretty much stuck unless I gain 30 pounds...they did not appear without work however. Sorry if I seemed to imply that.

were you referring to me? No I didn't get a six pack from eating healthy! I have been a competitive athlete my entire life, working out for 30+ hours a week for many years. My six pack was there before pregnancy, it just reappeared after the baby came without exercise. I was merely saying it isn't hard to regain a pre-pregnancy body after the birth of a child *IF* you do not let yourself go. I think I had my abs so long, they are pretty much stuck unless I gain 30 pounds...they did not appear without work however. Sorry if I seemed to imply that.

Oooh, yeah, that makes MUCH more sense!

Reactions: 1 user

I thought the same after I had my first baby. Not so much after the second, now it is hard work.

for Avon

megan-fox-avon1.jpg

is it just me or do her eyes look a bit dead here?

megan-fox-avon2.jpg

On an unrelated but similar vein; something I noticed with my sister-in-law....she's a little mountain at the moment - and every picture of her I've ever seen involves her gaining more and more weight - she says it's the birth control and having two kids (5 and 3) leave her no room to take care of herself.

Well - guess what? She was over. I watched her for a whole month. She is totally hands off with her kids - little to no parenting whatsoever - only bathes and feeds them (while she eats at the same time).

....Yeh. She eats alot. She even eats to the exclusion of her kids. Always munching away. In fact - she would mostly ignore everything her kids were upto unless if there was some serious shit going down....

Yep. Post-pregnancy weight gain? And Her weight? Right.I know what happened now.

On an unrelated but similar vein; something I noticed with my sister-in-law....she's a little mountain at the moment - and every picture of her I've ever seen involves her gaining more and more weight - she says it's the birth control and having two kids (5 and 3) leave her no room to take care of herself.

Well - guess what? She was over. I watched her for a whole month. She is totally hands off with her kids - little to no parenting whatsoever - only bathes and feeds them (while she eats at the same time).

....Yeh. She eats alot. She even eats to the exclusion of her kids. Always munching away. In fact - she would mostly ignore everything her kids were upto unless if there was some serious shit going down....

Yep. Post-pregnancy weight gain? And Her weight? Right.I know what happened now.

I just realized my comment made me sound kind of like an asshole. Oh well. I guess I was angry that day. But yeah, that's really sad for the kids. Lazy parents are no bueno.